Destructor Fleet DoE

scytale

It’s about time we made one of these to clear up who we are.

[list]

[*] Destructor Fleet is a group of players from the Harmless (SE) here to train some of our members.
[*] The Destructor Fleet has a special relationship with the Harmful (TE). The Harmful and DF can trace back their origins to the MHA (SE). Many in DF feel loyalty to the Harmful and even consider themselves a Harmful while flying the Destructor Fleet AA.
[*] The Harmful has agreed to come to our defense if asked
[*] The Destructor Fleet will fly with the Harmful as one
[*] DF will only ask for Harmful help if we feel outnumbered and only to even the odds
[*] DF will not ask for Harmful help for evenly matched wars
[*] There are members that on their own goes back and forth between Harmful and DF
[*] Near the end of round, many in DF will change their AA to Mostly Harmful Alliance
[/list]

Do we get an award for a really late DoE?
Thank goodness the Vogons Bureaucrats didn't ask me if I wanted to hear some Poetry or this may never have seen the light of day.

Glad to see this is official Scytale, good luck to all of Destructor Fleets.

Let this be an example of how protecting smaller alliances can work on Steve, if you try and stomp our friends we'll be on you so quickly you won't know what hit you. Even right now... somehow... we'll find a way to get you when you're sleeping :unsure:

[/end Burning Glory official threatening people speech]

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='23 March 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1269381574' post='2234472']

[/end Burning Glory official threatening people speech]
[/quote]

That is actually very funny.

Oh, although DF is pretty much strictly MHA(SE) members, for MHA's(SE) training and has an extra forum off of the MHA (SE) forums, DF will be run separate from SE. To keep to TE tradition, no SE politics will invade TE through DF while I have anything to say about it.

I say we're here to fight and have fun. Leave politics to SE.

I'm a little late to this party since I'm not on that often.

You guy have always been loyal and fight hard. I wish you all the very best and I consider you guys as family in TE.

Thaisport
Chairman & Exec. Advisor
Mostly Harmful Alliance