Founding a alliance!

iwould like to start an alliance .

i have played CN before back in 2008 where i played for about 5 - 6 months and now i made this nation which is 2 months old.

i have some people that may join me .

so if you wanna join me ur welcome , just pm me on CN standard ingame pm OR pm me on my forums account.

BUT u must be atleast 1,5 months old with very good outstanding of CN and alliances.

Guys we havent decided on anything yet , i just want to get founders then we could decide everything toghter.

I am a patient guy and willing to do my best so dont think i will give up like any other person :D

well my main plan is to have a good alliance ,good community And most importantly a alliance which will build its nations properly and help each other.

other than that nothing decided yet but if u wish to join me ur welcome .

P.S i am a great forum maker too :P

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' date='15 March 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1268687142' post='2226548']
well my main plan is to have a good alliance ,good community And most importantly a alliance which will build its nations properly and help each other.

other than that nothing decided yet but if u wish to join me ur welcome .

P.S i am a great forum maker too :P
[/quote]
"By any chance do you have access to IRC, if so, I'd recommend going onto it and chatting with some of the nice fellows there."

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' date='15 March 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1268687341' post='2226551']
"By any chance do you have access to IRC, if so, I'd recommend going onto it and chatting with some of the nice fellows there."
[/quote]

do u wish to speak to me or...

also i log on IRC everyday ;)