The Horde Conquers Orange.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a lot of complaining and whining because you guys are leaving orange, which must mean that you're pretty awesome trade partners, and probably taking away somebody's only chance at keeping a complete trade circle.

Personally, I believe there is only one reason to be on any given color sphere versus any other, and that is quite specifically, trades. You guys are doing a good thing for your alliance, and anybody outside of your alliance that doesn't like it... well let them be upset. Their opinion doesn't matter anyway.

Gratz on the move to orange guys. You're a great alliance looking out for the future growth of your fine group. Welcome to orange.

Uh...I can't believe I have to ask this, but are you guys going to change your name, now that your no longer golden?

:unsure:

(Someone has thought about this, right?)

Ah well, have fun on Orange! Not that I would know! :awesome:

[quote name='Partisan' date='09 March 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1268164978' post='2219524']
Welcome to orange to you as well, Town Drunk.
We should definetly party together :awesome:
[/quote]

For sure. Next time I'm on some down time I'll pop in and raid your IRC channel.

[quote name='Madtrixr' date='10 March 2010 - 02:12 AM' timestamp='1268187447' post='2220266']
Uh...I can't believe I have to ask this, but are you guys going to change your name, now that your no longer golden?

(Someone has thought about this, right?)

Ah well, have fun on Orange! Not that I would know! :awesome:
[/quote]

The Golden Horde was a mongol empire, so the name still stands regardless of which sphere we are on, we could be on blue and still be The Golden Horde.

and thanks for the well wishes :P

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' date='09 March 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1268173944' post='2219733']
1. Lol yellow
2. WTF YOU ATE BILLY?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
3. Congrats to our allies in the Golden Horde on their move to orange and we wish them the best of luck!

o/ TGH
[/quote]

I just threatened to eat him.I would never hurt billy :wub: