NPO Declaration of War

Sephiroth

I would also like to take this opportunity for the New Panzer Order to Declare our Existence, we are a Black Team alliance.

[quote][center][b]New Panzer Order[/b]

Mutual War Assistance and Trade Benefits for Black Nations

I. Panzer Order

The New Panzer Order is established in order to protect the interests of the black sphere nations interested in conducting business within Panzer and enjoy mutual defense opportunities.

II. Black Senate

We promote a free and competitive senate on Black and this charter has no restriction on the senate for non-signatories and signatories alike. Panzer will not sign treaties restricting the senate.

III. Government

The New Panzer Order shall be under the Rulership of the Panzer Lord until he steps down from the position. The Panzer Lord may declare war for any reason on behalf of Panzer on any alliance with whom we have no agreement prohibiting war, but all agreements will be honored.
[/center]
Signed,

Panzer Lord Methrage[/quote]

As you can see, a black team alliance at war with a white alliance right from the start before even declaring existence, just the way it should be. May the darkness prevail.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Steve McQueen' date='07 March 2010 - 07:58 AM' timestamp='1267967018' post='2216821']
On behalf of The Phoenix Federation we hereby accept your kind donation of technology.
[/quote]
Our technology is top notch, we're also selling some of it if anyone is interested.

[quote name='Methrage' date='07 March 2010 - 01:30 PM' timestamp='1267968892' post='2216829']
Our technology is top notch, we're also selling some of it if anyone is interested.
[/quote]

Yes, I would like to buy some of your tech. I'll give you precisely £0 for it.