A MORE Official Announcement from the Grand Global Alliance

Momonishiki

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='23 February 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1266976315' post='2200261']
Totally honest question: what about the GGA is worth saving?

I mean, your alliance's history is just a long list of misdeeds with no real redeeming actions. You have not accomplished anything significant or left behind any kind of positive legacy. From what I understand your community is chronically inactive and ignorant to alliance affairs. So why continue? Why not start a new alliance instead of fighting a battle so uphill it's pretty much vertical?
[/quote]

because there are those people who have served their alliance and are loyal to what it should mean and not what others percieve it as

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='23 February 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1266976315' post='2200261']
Totally honest question: what about the GGA is worth saving?

[/quote]

We hold on to what threads we can at times because the GGA is our home, for better or for worse. Also, for better or for worse, the GGA is an alliance with roots to no other outside source. We are native to Planet Bob and proud of it. Too many once great native alliances are no longer with us. A big part of me now understands why these alliances tried to hold out as long as possible, sometimes against overwhelming odds (the NAAC being the most prominent example).

So, in part, I'm summing it up to one word: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuRZgTypUbE"]History[/url]

Momonishiki, one of the great secrets of Cybernations is that, as Pezstar can attest, that Governments have no power to disband Alliances. Only the members do. If someone in GGA loves the organization enough, it will survive. No, not only survive, but thrive.

I know of what I speak.

Edit:mistype

Edited by Hymenbreach

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='24 February 2010 - 10:34 AM' timestamp='1267036696' post='2201762']
Momonishiki, one of the great secrets of Cybernations is that, as Pezstar can attest, that Governments have no power to disband Alliances. Only the members do. If someone in GGA loves the organization enough, it will survive. No, not only survive, but thrive.

I know of what I speak.

[/quote]

GGA is down 11 members since the OP. That probably constitutes a large portion of the non-coup plotting membership who bothers to read the OWF regularly. Give it time, more will follow.

[quote name='Momonishiki' date='24 February 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1267039896' post='2201843']
GGA is down 11 members since the OP. That probably constitutes a large portion of the non-coup plotting membership who bothers to read the OWF regularly. Give it time, more will follow.
[/quote]
Just give it a rest Momonishiki, you are sounding bitter and twisted,you have left now, let them play their little games, and you should find somewhere where you want to be.

I also managed to say that with a straight face considering my sig :P

[quote name='Momonishiki' date='24 February 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1267039896' post='2201843']
[/quote]

You want to know how many Legion members left after the illegal disbandment? About 60%. Legion survived and it has doubled in size since then. GGA dies when no one cares. Some people obviously care, so it will live.

Edited by Hymenbreach