Declaration of Neutrality

RiceDoc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Magicspoon' date='16 February 2010 - 06:03 AM' timestamp='1266264207' post='2183342']
As one of the nations currently flying the NCAAbbs alliance affiliation who is currently engagaed with Nordreich I would be more than happy to drop my current AA, if it will save a curb stomp on the other members. [/quote]

You really should have done that BEFORE you declared if you werent deliberately [i]trying[/i] to get them rolled.

However it is obvious that NCAAbbs... difficulties at the moment, and we are trying to be understanding. I notice you, Magicspoon, have already changed your AA. Grendel however has not. It looks like he wants them dead.

[quote]I have actively made my decision to fight against those who are currently opportunistically assulting the purple sphere and therefore will gladly take what ever punishments are handed down to me. I have only been flying the AA for 1 day and have no forum access so should not being considered a legitimate member of NCAAbbs. [/quote]

Noted.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='15 February 2010 - 12:13 PM' timestamp='1266254016' post='2183109']
This is a hilariously poor approach to wars.
[/quote]

You get a cookie for that one. Many others need to gain your insight, as they are definitely not asking the correct questions.

In the sense of reality, Ricedoc is actually right on all accounts.

Treaties and alliances are declarations that ally states, countries, nations together in defense and common cause.

They are not declarations that all states, countries, nations are responsible for the other. They can come to the aid of other countries, nations if need be. But it is not written in stone.

Holding a whole alliance accountable for one or two nation's actions, is dumb.

Now, with all that said...

This is Cybernations, where alliances act more like one unit. They are deemed as one entity not separate entities that make decisions on their own.

In that sense, you are wrong Ricedoc. This isn't an alliance in the normal sense. The alliances in CN are more like nations with separate states that come together as one alliance/nation/body.

I'd say there's been enough debate back and forth. Whatever result happens will most likely happen regardless.

And if you look at Grendel's sidebar he's not even in NCAAbbs, it says NACCbbs.

[quote]Grendel

Group:Members
Nation Name:Beowulf
Alliance Name:NACCbbs
CN:TE Nation Name:Beowulf[/quote]

Must be a very cohesive bunch if they don't know what their alliance is called.

[quote name='RePePe' date='16 February 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1266362143' post='2186403']
I'd say there's been enough debate back and forth. Whatever result happens will most likely happen regardless.

And if you look at Grendel's sidebar he's not even in NCAAbbs, it says NACCbbs.

Must be a very cohesive bunch if they don't know what their alliance is called.
[/quote]
While we are not the mindless sheep you are looking for, we are far more cohesive than you might imagine, particularly when it comes to debating the NCAA, sports in general and defense of our nations. We just aren't wiling to live the game like some who want to spend hours doing administrative tasks that we try to avoid. And despite Grendel's dyslexic fingers, he knew what alliance he was in, just like he knows that he has moved on to another alliance now.