ICB Beer Review

Nick Bar

I have decided to review Coors Light, there is no special reason it was just the first one i saw in my fridge. A good American beer it is boasted for having the special "blue mountains" that tell you when the beer is the perfect temperature.

When i first popped the top I had visions of fire hydrants spraying forth on a hot summer day. As i poured it into a mug I admired its golden amber color and watched as a nice, medium head formed. With my first sip i was rewarded with a mild flavor that had a trace of sweet bread and something flowery. After my first six i had quite a nice buzz and combined with the pain killers i took an hour earlier was feeling nothing. I cannot remember anything past eight beers but I'm told I consumed four more and was chasing a plastic bag outside my house screaming "the duck stole my hat" before I finally passed out trying to climb up the side of my house.

[URL=http://img692.imageshack.us/i/funnydrunkpicture.jpg/][IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1328/funnydrunkpicture.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Overall it has good drinkability, something you could sit have have several of, if that's what you're into.

What? Coors light?

Get out.

You shouldn't have even admitted that you had that in your fridge.

(well, that is an awesome pic, that sort of evens up a bit... but not by a lot. The description of the proceeding events did however, in combination of the pic, make this an enjoyable read).