A list of tech scammers

omfghi2u2

Don't know if I can make this here or not, but I am going to make a list of tech scammers because I am sick of it.

I lost the list I made, so I am going to start a new one. Feel free to PM the ruler of a person who has swindled you out of your tech.

Ruler

Red Bricker

thisismytime

-omfg

Edited by omfghi2u2

"any help would be appreciated"

Being a honest tech seller with a very humble nation, I do not know how I can help ?

But If you go to this link http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=78827

You'll find people like yourself, large empires that want revenge on dishonest thieves. If you contact some of then I sure they could help better than I :)

Edited by sm00t

As a tech seller that sends tech first, this would be a very useful resource to check before starting a new relationship with a buyer. It would be nice to have a Gameplay Discussions Subforum for Tech Scammers as a central location to reference and log scammers, both buyers and sellers. Do you plan to maintain this list in this forum?

Sgt Gus

I was thinking that a interesting way to stop this would be to have all trades deals finish before the cash could be spent on anything else.

sample ... 3m/50t deal seller accepts then must buy tech or use stock to fill order. Can't do anything else until this is done. Buyer will get order filled message, the filled order will ship automatically in 10 days. Seller will be able to use this tech for the good of his empire, but it will not count against him so he can buy from zero for his other trades... Seller will also know how much he has left to spend as the new balance will be added to his cash.