No Donations

I was thinking about maybe we can take away donations (Probably won't work). I was thinking that cause some people just buy there way up to top 5% and such. This round I have been doing good growing and trying to get into the top 5% to buy a nuke because I HAVE NEVER OWNED ONE. I was at 8% then all of a sudden I was at 13%. This is because of everyone (well that is what I think) who has been donating (cheating). I would just like to take it away so people (like me) can actually get somewhere and even get a nuke. Just thinking that's all...

Edited by Remington

You have 115 tech for your 569 infra, an airforce of 29 planes and 1 BR. That's improper nation building. If you followed a guide or two you can easily remain in the top 5%, granted you aren't attacked, without donations.

Also, the admin needs a few bucks to run the servers and compensate for his time..donations meet that need.

edit: The most likely reason you went from 8% to 13% is due to higher NS nations bringing in a lot more cash after collection...so they're able to buy chunks of 50 infra at a faster rate...plus a little tech and whatever else they're buying themselves to grow.

Edited by Wabooz

Everything said was correct. Donations keep the game running. You want nukes so bad? save for a manhattan project and buy a nuke. You won't win the round but you'll get a nuke.

Without donations what incentive does Admin have to keep TE around? I'm not very interested in working for free and I doubt Admin is either. Whether you like donations or not, it is not cheating. Everyone starts on a level playing field and has the same opportunity. Donations don't really make or break a nation. I buy a donation in SE every month and now that I'm at a point that I don't really need more infra or land in SE I asked him to apply my donation in TE instead. I got attacked by a rogue a few hours later and one round of attacks erased any gains I got from the donation so it really doesn't give any unfair advantage.