We Are Perth Army Press Conference

Burnsey

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys see MK these days? We had our differences in the distant past.

Is The Blueheaven still running?

I like MK.I'm sure many do. :)

Also I ran the Blueheaven for a while but then gave up seeing as I became MoFA.Hopefully I will get the time to do it again.If you like I could let you know when it's out again, if your interested?

What was WAPA's reaction to TGE going Orange ??

I see that WAPA has a lot of PIAT and ODP's. How seriously does WAPA take them ?? Would WAPA use them to enter a global war, in defense of the said ally ??

We were sad to see TGE leave White, we lost out on a Senate sharing agreement also but we hope that TGE benefits from the move to Orange.

We take all treaties that we sign very seriously.For the ODP we would join if our ally needed our help and if we felt the need to help them. We are very honorable to our allies. ;)

In regards to the PIAT's some have clauses that allow us to aid said allies militarily so in my opinion that is a viable clause to let us defend them.That's my take on it.

I think its safe to day that it was originally true that WAPA were St Johnsrone supporters who played CN. However, WAPA has undergone a number of changes including the merger with Scotland Forever.

WAPA still has strong links with Perth (St John' Town) but we are from all over the place now. All the way from New Zealand chasing the sun to British Columbia.

We even have Celtic and Rangers fans in the government. :lol1:

Yes, many are still St Johnstone supporters but many are from all corners of the earth.

C'mon the Bhoys! :awesome:

Also I ran the Blueheaven for a while but then gave up seeing as I became MoFA.Hopefully I will get the time to do it again.

Burnsey's successor as Blueheaven editor lasted less than a day in the job. He took one look at the previous issues, realised he couldn't match the awesomeness, and ran off a screaming gibbering wreck. From there, things went downhill...

Can we have Burnsey...for keepsies?

Can I coup my mate Vald? :P

RoA recruiting from alliances. You gonna stand for that WAPA? We've got your back if you want to attack them.

TCU WAPA has just signed ground breaking legislation that would outlaw WAPA RoA forever, Bombing begins in 5 minutes

Normally we'd be up in arms, but it's only Burnsey ;)

And with reference to a bit of coversation earlier, we are very keen for tech sellers... just pop along to our forums or PM myself! :J

Your a good mate ;)

Yes, many are still St Johnstone supporters but many are from all corners of the earth.

And all the good folk in the alliance support the Mighty Saints. What's your persuasion MCRABT?

why are you guys so amazingly active in forums yet so irritatingly inactive in IRC?

yes, hassman, my finger is pointing at you!!

ether school doesn't let me on IRC or i am busy and can't put my full attention on the IRC channels ^^.

There was once a time a alot of us were active.

And all the good folk in the alliance support the Mighty Saints. What's your persuasion MCRABT?

I'm a Rangers fan really but have a secret like for the Saints, I have been to see them a few times with friends that live in Fife so I was curious what the connection was there. :)

I'm on both, a little too much if you ask me. Its true I currently have no life.

I have to echo this.I'm on IRC 95% of the time I'm on the forums. Many of us do not use IRC or don't have the time to get on.

If SaintKev, Finner, Hassman and Burnsey were magically transported to the Land of the Giants dor01.jpg Who would survive the longest?

I think Saintkev, he generally know's how to get out of a situation but I think my youth would let me out run the giants faster than the others though Hassman could probably run fast too.He's young enough.Finner would be too drunk to even realise he'd been moved from the pub. :D

I think Saintkev, he generally know's how to get out of a situation but I think my youth would let me out run the giants faster than the others though Hassman could probably run fast too.He's young enough.Finner would be too drunk to even realise he'd been moved from the pub. :D

This ^^^ :P

as to the IRC Q, I'm on maybe 2-4 hours a day.

I'm a Rangers fan really but have a secret like for the Saints, I have been to see them a few times with friends that live in Fife so I was curious what the connection was there. :)

Good man.