Organized Crime RP

Razgriz 2K9

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the rise of the Yuke Provisional Government, there will be some law enforcement, but not much.

Also, you can use your influence to....well..."influence" Yuke Provisional Politics, even set yourself up to take control of the country. (Though I will still RP the country)

Take control of your country, you say?!

Ho hum, the New Englander State of Yuktobania... :awesome:

HHYAD what type of helicopter are your guys using becuase unless it is an armoured gunship I doubt it could take a missile hit and keep flying let alone keep attacking.

It is an armored gunship using carbon fiber/nanotubes as its armoring. Those two material (extremely strong but light) has a much higher strength to weight ratio than steel (strong but heavy) and carbon nanotubes are the strongest type material in RL.

Edited by HHAYD

So...does Australia want to join New England as a State? I promise my thugs politicians will respect not mistreat your people too much. :ph34r:

Uh-huh... <_<

Fine, the Silvershirts, then. :P

Well, that's a little better... :P

Lies, Australia will be GLS's new state! :P

(Or TUO's state)

I think not... :war:

HHYAD what type of helicopter are your guys using becuase unless it is an armoured gunship I doubt it could take a missile hit and keep flying let alone keep attacking.

What, did he RP it surviving a direct missile strike?

HHAYD, you overuse the single armor type. Some missiles use purely kinetic energy to penetrate first, while others simply eplode on contact. One armor type isn't going to protect against both.

What, did he RP it surviving a direct missile strike?

HHAYD, you overuse the single armor type. Some missiles use purely kinetic energy to penetrate first, while others simply eplode on contact. One armor type isn't going to protect against both.

I thought it was a HE missile, not a KE or a HEAT missile.

Kinda, but I have edited my post stating that the helicopter was shot down.

HHAYD to be honest your control and roleplaying of this terrorist group is starting to be come well stupid. Remember this is a terrorist group here not a modern day army so I doubt they could afford to maintain and construct as much as you are giving them. Seriousally Carbon Nano Tube attack helicopters for a terrorist group? How the hell can they afford to purchuse them and maintain them without getting caught?

HHAYD to be honest your control and roleplaying of this terrorist group is starting to be come well stupid. Remember this is a terrorist group here not a modern day army so I doubt they could afford to maintain and construct as much as you are giving them. Seriousally Carbon Nano Tube attack helicopters for a terrorist group? How the hell can they afford to purchuse them and maintain them without getting caught?

Hey man, lay off. HHAYD can RP whatever he wants. Personally, I think his terrorist groups are entertaining and fun to RP with. Oh, and this is CNRP, not real life. :v:

Quick facts:

-TUO is a military group that wishes to dominate the entire planet.

-TUO's major source of cash are from dozens of various businesses, and governments (including Great Lakes States) that are under control or have agents in them to sap the funds.

-Much of TUO's bases are underground or located in area where law authorities wouldn't look. Even if they did get caught, they often bribe the police to look the other way.

They won't be investing much in their Yuktobania branch since they are now engaged in a full-blown warfare against Great Lakes States and New England.