Everyone gather around the bacon tree!

Bacontree.jpg

When I think about Christmas, I think about the times the family would eagerly gather around the bacon tree set up in the living room. We would all sit there exchanging gifts and sipping on a hot mug of fresh bacon grease. It was always a grand celebration of succulence and a joyous time spent in awe of the mystery and divinity of bacon. It was always a special time, and I am sure many of you all have similar memories of sitting around your family's bacon tree. This is the time for sharing of bacon joy. So stop hording that bacon, and spread some coronary blockage to your fellow man. I suspect we could all be at peace if we had just a little more bacon in our lives.

I would like to take this moment to wish everyone a very merry and greasy Christmas from all of us at BACoN. I hope your new year is filled with delicious and crispy bacon. After all, is it really the holiday season without bacon?

Happy Holidays from all of us at the Blatantly Awesome Coalition of Nations.

Signed,

His Supreme Succulence, Emperor Oink: The Divine Swine of BACoN

Edited by Emperor Oink