Temporarily suspend nation request?

Tacticool

Mods,

Australian here, I've entered the Army and like any other military, will need to go to basic training for an extended period of time. A period of time which unfortunately will exceed 25 days. I go from the 31st and will get back on the 1st/2nd of January next year and was wondering if the mods could please suspend my nation for that period of time until I get back because I'd rather not want to start my nation again. If it's necessary, I'd be more than happy to have my nation 'freezed' i.e. no taxes are collected or add-up during the period. So yeah, could the mods here sorta temporarily suspend my nation?

Tacticool from the Capital City of National of Tacticool, Trigger Discipline.

Well, he can only get a nation sitter for ten weeks max. It's hard to tell the exact timeline from the OP as the 31st until the 1st/2nd of January next year is only 2-3 days and he indicates it will exceed 25 days. Either he meant the 1st/2nd of January 2011 meaning he'll be gone for a year or he gave the wrong month he'll be back. If he's going to be gone for a year, it's not really going to be possible to keep his nation active.

haha, oh it's only for a month.

er.. so is getting a nation sitter an approved practice? ('cause I'm assuming it involves sending passwords around and whatnot). I'll probably ask around in my alliance, they should have something set up for this thing. Cheers.

haha, oh it's only for a month.

er.. so is getting a nation sitter an approved practice? ('cause I'm assuming it involves sending passwords around and whatnot). I'll probably ask around in my alliance, they should have something set up for this thing. Cheers.

Yes, and I'd recommend you change your password for the sitting to something else, and once they're done you can change it back. Also, you need to report any sittings here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14

The Mod Team does not suspend nations by request under any circumstances. As Locke said, as long as it is for no more than 10 weeks you can use a nation sitter. Make sure you apply and are approved by a mod in the Nation Sitting Thread before your nation sitter logs onto your nation. You will not be able to trade with or aid the nation sitter ever again. Full instructions can be found in the OP of the Nation Sitting Thread.

Answered and locked.