TPC DOW

reroll

That'll be us.

We were going to attack another alliance but we had to do a U-turn.

Looking at your nations, this should be better.

Thanks guys! I was starting to worry that I was going to miss out.

Whoever is not in anarchy by end of round has to stay sober the next round! :lol1:

So DF....getting help from MHA are we? Nice to know you guys cant handle a dozen active nations with out assistance. Cheers.

Destructor Fleets is MHA you know that right?

either way have a fun war, you dont have much time to finish it o/

Edited by Lurunin

I find it funny is all. Though I should have known that DF would get some help since we are sooooo much larger/stronger than they are.....oh wait a second!

lol

lol...I see what you did there....saying I wear panties insinuates that I am a girl and girls are weak and cry.....oh man...that's original. :rolleyes: just so you know....I'm a boxer kinda of guy....my boys like to swing to and fro. ;)

"My alliance may have only 17 members, but we have beat an alliance of over 100 members, and we have never lost a war. Attack at your own risk!"

The nation bio of a DF nation. He should correct that though....they have 23 members and need back up to handle 18 (12 active)nations. Maybe that's why they can beat a 100 man alliance hmm?

To be honest, we didn’t ask for help. We did invite to join the fun though. The ones that did come in for the end of round fun actually are friends. I know that may sound the same but we did it for end of round fun. The only help that was specifically requested was an attack on me by an RE that had over 1000 infra to my 200 infra. No one else was in range. I was just expecting a single help to even the odds but found a third entry from a nation from Ordo with nukes. I suspect the Ordo nation was just looking for targets. ;-)

Anyway, we’re just here for fun no matter what happens. DF was pretty devastated by AoD about a week earlier and we took that pretty good. * MHAil AoD. We want a rematch. *

It’s TE. We’re here to fight because we love to. The only loss is if you don’t get to fight, right? If the extra help ruined any fun for you guys, I personally apologize. I am not the leader but I am willing to at least try to mitigate any issues and even try to get some to peace out.

BTW, I still have a defensive slot open and could use someone to blast me into anarchy before end of round. Any volunteers? I really don’t want to be held to staying sober next round. :o