Zargathians behind Somalian election fraud

Sargun II

Not to mention, the countless time Michuraza has called out for war, more or less specifically against Furon. For such an "internal bloc" you are rather vocal about things that do not concern you.

A Michurazian representative was angred about Furon's outburst towards Michuraza.

(Michurazian representative): The Michuraza Empire is not like the past Lu imperial government which was a constantly in cival war,and three wars with other nations in the past but after many months and days the government moved into PHDRK territory of Slavyanka, which we lived peace for many months until our fair city was hit by a nuke so which brung us back to hostile status, but now that our city is repaired we are back in our non-hostile status and you shouldn't be judgeing us when you do not have a good history either".

***Classified To Zargathia***

As I said, I can send some experts to help overhaul your system (OOC: perhaps translated into sending some IG aid to allow one of those agencies... ;)) if you wish, but as for actual investigation, that is not as much my area of expertise.

If you can actually find even one of the 'middle men,' however, and actually prove they are involved in something shady, you might be able to press him or her into revealing more, perhaps in exchange for a lighter sentence.

~Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke, Queendom of Australia

*** Classified to Australia ***

The offer for some experts would indeed help (OOC: No IG aid though, i have money and perma-filled slots anyway) as these are one of the few things a nation is generally forced to learn through trial and error... As for the investigation however, you need not worry. Once Carthage reveals the names of the arrested Zargathians and their Somalian cooperatives to us we can follow the money trail back to its origins.

Just because small transactions are not monitored does not mean this information is discarded after all...

Edited by Amyante

While the Kingdom of Cochin as a matter of policy frowns upon external involvements on a sovereign nation's political process, considering the long and distinguished history of Zargathia must consider the Somalia incident merely an aberration and not as a representative condition. We shall continue to hold Zargathia in high regard and not let this small incident mar the relations between our nations.

We further consider that all nations and entities who seek to exaggerate this incident and cast it as a lasting slur on a hitherto honorable nation and its allies may be doing so out of hidden agendas not pertaining to the furthering of the democracy in Somalia.

The offer for some experts would indeed help (OOC: No IG aid though, i have money and perma-filled slots anyway) as these are one of the few things a nation is generally forced to learn through trial and error... As for the investigation however, you need not worry. Once Carthage reveals the names of the arrested Zargathians and their Somalian cooperatives to us we can follow the money trail back to its origins.

Just because small transactions are not monitored does not mean this information is discarded after all...

***Classified To Zargathia***

As per orders from the Grand Duke, I am dispatching four agents to help in the re-organization of your intelligence network. Their real identifties will not, of course, be identified. Please simply address them by the names they give you.

~Stefán Jóhannson, Minister of National Security

OOC: Don't have to RP it out unless you really want to. Just say they arrived. Anything else you want to do with them besides helping with the re-organization, simply ask. I won;t necessarily turn you down. ;)

Dear Minister Jóhannson,

Please let the Grand Duke know i appreciate his assistance. With your permission, given the severity and scale of the fraud i would like to attach the agents to the team leading the investigation, acting both as safeguards against inexperience as well as independent observers to be witnesses of fair conduct.

While i do have my secrets, the identity of the culprits is not one of them, and i have no intention of seeing this end up swept under a rug and forgotten.

Sincerely,

Amyante Tojimaru

Queen of Zargathia