Walküre Des Krieges

Bundeskanzler

Valkurheim

Oswald Mosley waited patiently within the Church of St. Mary Magdalene. He had an appointment with someone someone who had a great stake within White Ruthenia. Heavy footsteps began ringing within the empty Church, and Mosley turned around to face the women approaching him. She walked with military precision the entire way, her boots clicking sharply on the stone ground underneath her. Even when Oswald looked at her, her face had not changed in the least. The dominering figure stopped right in front of the Supreme Leader, her red eyes piercing into his face.

Mosley spoke, "Thank you for coming. It is a pleasure to meet such an important person from the past."

The woman was Selvaria Bles, the former Valkyrie of Tanzband.

Bles stared down at Mosley as if he was a roach wanting to be stepped on. "Why have you called me? You know I've retired after Kaiser Tanzband reduced himself to a Regent and got himself into a complete mess."

"I wish you to be the head of my security service, and help me revive Tintagylism in this land.."

Bles looked incredibly at him for a moment, then burst out laughing. "You must be out of your mind, Mosley. You already know that Eydis is the most hated figure in Europe. Either you are an idealist or just a naive person. You should know that neither would help you survive in this harsh world, especially after how Eydis abandoned the Commonwealth like she was just a spoiled brat, and left Brisbane to its annexation by Hannah following the nuclear bombing."

"Of course I know, and hence why I want your help. You are the sole link I have to the past of this land, and I wish to know your views."

OOC: Your seriously using Valkyria Chronicles? That's hilarious, and awesome at the same time. Should have used Alicia Melchiott.

Nice start off to a new RP, though, keep it up.

OOC: The player who helped build Valkurheim, The Confederation, already used Selvaria. I'm just building on the past. I'll probably be using most of his characters that aren't being controlled by Kaiser Martens of Sarah Tintagyl.

Selveria tried to hold back her chuckles, then laid a strong hand on Oswald's shoulder.

"We live in an cruel world, my dear Mosley. Only by iron and blood can we attempt to destroy the evilness and bring forth a place where you may safely live. Are you prepared to go through hardship? There will never be peace, but only war."

Mosley took the Valkyrie's hand off his shoulder and replied. "I'm not Tintagyl, who believed only in hope to get things done. I am ready to follow your ways if it means that White Ruthenia can break out of this prison and become a true power of peace in this madhouse that is Europe."

"Good, then let us see if you can accomplish that Valkyrie of Peace failed to do. I shall accept your request." Bles then walked out of the Church, content that she had found a master to serve. someone who would be unwilling to bow down to those that went against the German essense.

Annette du Musline looked on from the shadows of the back of the church, out of the brilliant light shining from the stained glass windows in reds, blues, and violets. When a few individuals of her Lillian Guard detachment, stationed in Valkurheim from the terms set by the surrender of Queensland, had told her that Mosley had left the Government District in a seemingly giddy mood, she hadn't wasted time trailing him through the city. With the blockade of White Ruthenia still in effect for Belarus, the situation in Valkurheim was still dire and Annette liked to keep as close to the Supreme Leader as possible. Hannah had always told her to remain distrustful, but to be accepting at what was going on in Valkurheim and so she took monitoring the various situations in the city with a mother's care.

Arriving in the church, she had entered a few moments after Mosley had did, quietly she had entered in through the open wooden doors. The warm air of the Russian plains blowing through the city that morning, it all most felt like an Eastern celebration, the way the birds were singing in the trees, and the way that the warm sun bathed her neck and hair in its life-giving light. Without causing the disturbance Annette positioned herself in the shadows near a small shrine to the saint and leaned against the wall. It seemed like forever that she waited and perhaps she was doing this for nothing except her own paranoia, but just as she was about to head out another pair of hard black boots made their way into the church.

Annette had no clue who this woman was or what she was doing in Valkurheim, but after listening in, it wasn't exactly hard to put things together. A retired leader from Tanzband's Prussia, she didn't really understand the Valkyrie terms. Though Annette knew that it was still a term of absolute respect back in some circles of the Commonwealth with female soldiers. She had heard Sarah called the Valkyrie of Peace dozens of times and even Hannah and Valeria had been called the term, though they didn't seem as appreciative as Sarah did. It was normally a term used for the more Euro-inclined. As to Eydis, it wasn't hard to figure that they were talking about Tintagyl in a different form. But what worried Annette was the talk of using war to break out of the prison that was Europe.

"How it God's name does he expect to lead this country in war with only some twenty thousand troops. We can't even break away from Belarus and she wants to use war to get us out of this bind? She must be out of her mind. We have hardship, war would only make it worse." She pounded her fist into her palm as she watched Selvaria walk out from the church, Annette walked out moments later, putting a good distance in between themselves. She had a feeling on her way back to her barracks that this would not be the last time she met this Valkyrie of War.

OOC: I'll take this out if its not allowed for your plot.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

Mosley looked at Bles leaving the chruch, then turned around to go upstairs to the bell tower. He needed time to reflect on a few things, with all the problems of White Ruthennia going on. The most urgent thing, however, was balancing out the extremes of his foreign policies.

His current strategy was to use opposing forces to create a deadlock, thereby freezing things into stability. The protectorate treaty with Deutschland was for countering the aggressive approaches of Belarus, while the current drive to move to the land of Rheinmark was calculated to be a “neutral” force between the communists of GDR, militant EU, and Deutschland. Even with his choice of people controlling foreign affairs, he has the Tintagylist du Musline to balance out the possible excess of the current Foreign Minister, who pushed for an aggressive approach, leading to gaining the taunting of the world after the start of the blockage.

But then, where did Bles fit into this picture? It is a question which, aside from getting another military expert to be the opposite for du Musline, was related to the Valkurheim Hanseatics. Unlike the liberal Australian Hanseatics, the people of Valkurheim were very authoritarian, which came from having to repress the constant rebellions of the Belarusians. This was something that Sarah Tintagyl did not have the courage to do, which was partly why she abandoned her European territories. This iron grip, imitating the conquest of the Baltic by the Teutonic Knights and the Prussian Junkers, hardened the people with a certain “master” mentality. Mosley had a hard time bringing this independent forces under his government, and hence he needed someone with the authority to rule them. Selvaria Bles was the sole person with the prestige and will to do it, and thus he had to bring her in, even if he was to feign accepting her militant views of politics.

After a long time musing over the state of the country, he returned to his office, ready to burn the night with studies. He would meet with Annette the next afternoon to tell her of Bles's new appointment as Head of the Security Service and Minister of the Interior.

OOC: I'll take this out if its not allowed for your plot.

OOC: Not at all, you saved me the trouble of making another thread. However, I do not think Mosley would have been giddy. He would be in a very gloomy and serious mood.