Is their away to legally hide your cash?

faithbabe11

So, I'm being attacked and no matter what I do I keep losing to this guy even though I've had a tremendous amount of help, so my question is : is there a way to put my money aside so that when he raids he can't get it? For example if I offered forgien aid to someone and had them keep it pending would they be able to raid that cash. Are there any other ways to safely and legally hide your cash?

Considering that neither of you are in anarchy, I'd say that you're both doing pretty good (at least from a defensive point of view).

A few tips:

• It looks like you have enough citizens to buy another couple of improvements. You could either buy some more military ones (such as Barracks), or wait until your war ends on the 29th and buy economic ones. The first option will up your soldier count and help you in battle.
  • Deploy all your tanks and your max amount of soldiers w/o anarchy when attacking. You can always buy back what gets killed.
  • If you can attack on both sides of Update (twice before 1 AM ET, twice after 1 AM ET), there's less of a chance that he'll be able to buy back troops before your fourth attack is complete, meaning better results for you.
  • Only buy Cruise Missiles right before you're about to launch them. They don't add any defensive value, get destroyed in air attacks, and add to your bill payments.