a good choice

NukeMaster

Hello people,

Nice to meet you all.

I'm posting here for the first time, to announce my joining of the MHA, and I believe this was a very good choice for me. I wish I wasn't spammed in my PM. However, out of 18 spam letters that filled 2 pages of my CN PM, I mange to find a good PM that I found very interesting.

Anyway, Thank you for having me CN. :lol1:

you all go ahead and tell me what you think about this alliance..

I look forward to good news..

NukeCake signing out :nuke:

Welcome to CN, NukeCake12!

MHA is a powerful alliance with many skilled players, I'm sure you will fit right in.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

ProTips for the day:

Be sure to follow the advice of those with experience. Ask lots of questions and listen closely to the answers. There's lots of good people all over CN, seek them out. Remember: just like life, haters are gonna hate, don't ever take anything personal, and never let them see you sweat.

Have fun, peace out, and good luck.

Err... welcome!

Don't let my merry band of reprobates scare you off; although we may look scary, just wait until you get to know us :P

(then you'll be really scared!)

;)

Have fun!

Lol My nation is a patch of land that has [uranium and cattle]. So I eat radioactive beef all the time. So there is nothing to fear when it comes to meeting people, they might have something to fear if I invite them for dinner. :o

In my experience, MHA is generally an alliance filled with fools, blowhards, and incompetent government. Do not take my word for it, however, as I am sure you will find many others willing to corroborate this. Still don't believe me? Well, I'm sure you'll find out for yourself soon enough.

In my experience, MHA is generally an alliance filled with fools, blowhards, and incompetent government. Do not take my word for it, however, as I am sure you will find many others willing to corroborate this. Still don't believe me? Well, I'm sure you'll find out for yourself soon enough.

Well every one has their share of Idiots.. I'm sure I'll do fine.

This man speaks the truth and all add in a new word. Hypocrisy.

Welcome to the game, NukeCake12. I regret to inform you that board rules prohibit posters without nations. This is to prevent impersonation and spammers. As such your forum name must exactly match your nation name or ruler name. In order to comply with this rule you need to file a name change request here. Be sure to read the pinned threads and post your request in the correct format to ensure a timely response.

Once you've managed that you can have your thread back.