Grey Council expels an aid scammer

Mark Reynolds

Or they could very well be standing up to your BS use of PZI. For those who were asleep a few months ago we fought a big ole war and E/PZI was one of the many things that was nicely put into the closet and hopefully never come out again.

"BS use of PZI."? The Karma War was supposedly fought over unwarranted and unfairly used PZI and EZI sentances. This guy definately deserves it in my eyes. Come on, going nuclear rogue on a neutral alliance and then re-rolling just to scam some aid? Fail.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you've had ample time for it, you have more than 50 tech, and you have a slot clear now (foreign ministries do that). only thing stopping you is peace. also, it isn't meant to keep alliances from recruiting you, and nobody said it was. it's purpose is to inform other alliances of your status and to hopefully find someone to cover your debt to us, so if anything, it's asking alliances to recruit you.

im not sure how you think tech deals work but normaly you wait 10 days before you start recieving the tech, the only thing stopping me is indeed peace mode and also the fact that 10 days hasnt expired yet.

Edited by Systemfailure

And i also feel theat you wronged a certain friend of mine and i think that they deserve compensation, hence the AID will be sent to them.

Your friend sent you a foreign aid package two days after you went rogue. Here is the proof:

Systemfailure2-1.jpg

Systemfailure3-1.jpg

There is nothing unfair in somone who aids a nuclear rogue being expected to pay compensation to whoever the rogue has attacked. I might add that her explanation that the aid was unrelated to your attack was not very convincing.

Your selfishness in accepting that aid package in order to fund your war caused problems for both herself and her alliance. Do you really want to make your friend look like an accessory to your aid scamming as well?