Optimal Aqua Trade Bi-Circle

Londo Mollari

A little background on this build: First of all, this build is not for everyone. If you are not highly active and very comfortable with temp trading on request, this setup will only work for some of the positions involved. Positions that require willingness to temp trade are colored, positions that don't are left black. If you want to achieve the absolute possible maximum benefits from resource trading with the least hassle possible, then this bi-circle is for you. Only certain specific resource pairs will work in this build, for reasons that will soon become apparent.

So why am I calling this a bi-circle? Well, temp trading is pretty common in CN, but it is often limited to benefiting just one or two active members in a given circle. This setup can provide optimal benefit to all 12 members involved in the bi-circle, which is really two circles (Circle A and Circle B) running in parallel.

This circle may never come together. If it does come together, it may not be for months. But it does represent a completely optimized trade pattern, and there is no nation who can fit in this which would not benefit from joining it. So if you'd be willing to make the commitment to this when it comes together, then sign up now. :)

Circle A - Bill Payment and Infrastructure Purchase

Aluminum, Lumber, Iron, Marble, Rubber, Oil, Lead, Uranium, Coal, Fish, Wheat, Cattle

Autos, Asphalt, Construction, Scholars, Steel

Bill Payment Core (4 trades)

Alum + Rubber

Iron + Lumber

Marble + Oil + Lead + Uranium (in any 2 trades, i.e. you must have 2 of these)

Population/Income Core (2 trades)

Cattle + Coal + Fish + Wheat (in any 2 trades, i.e. you must have 2 of these)

Circle B - Collections

AP Core Completion + 1 pop booster (3 trades)

Gems + Silver + Gold + Furs + Wine + (pigs OR sugar)

Perm Uranium Trade + 1 pop booster OR Fast Food Completion (1 trade)

(pigs OR sugar + uranium OR spices)

5BR-Redundant Core (2 trades)

Cattle + Coal + Fish + Wheat (in any 2 trades, i.e. you must have 2 of these)

How it works in practice for each member of the bi-circle

Bill Payment Core, Circle A ====== collection, each member cancels on other 3 and trades with [AP Core Completion] (3)

Members of [AP Core Completion] (3) must fulfill these requests, but members of [bill Payment Core] (4) do not have to make them.

Population/Income Core, Circle A ====== collection, each member cancels on [bill Payment Core] (4) and trades with [AP Core Completion] (3) + [Perm Uranium Trade + 1 pop booster OR Fast Food Completion] (1)

Requests do not have to be made, but must be fulfilled if they are made.

AP Core Completion + 1 pop booster, Circle B ===== bills, infra - each member cancels on Circle B members as necessary, and acquires trades from [bill Payment Core] as necessary.

Perm Uranium Trade + 1 pop booster OR Fast Food Completion, Circle B ==== this can be either a pigs+spices or sugar+spices trade OR a pigs+uranium or sugar+uranium trade. It's a question of whether the members of Circle B want to have perm uranium or prefer to get fast food to collect on. ===== bills, infra - each member cancels on Circle B members as necessary, and acquires trades from [bill Payment Core] as necessary.

5BR-Redundant Core, Circle B ===== bills, infra - each member cancels on Circle B members as necessary, and acquires trades from [bill Payment Core] as necessary.

======================================================================

The [fish, wheat, cattle, coal] trades of both circles never have to temp anyone else, but have the option to temp for collections if in Circle A or bills/infra if in Circle B. They may however have to endure temporarily losing trades from time to time as others temp.

Everyone else will have to temp other bi-circle members if requested, Circle A members will have to temp Circle B members when Circle B members want the Circle A trades to pay bills or buy infra, and Circle B members will have to temp Circle A members when Circle A members want the Circle B trades to collect.

If you have the resources required to get into the circle, and you are willing to fulfill the activity requirements for your position and be considerate to the other members of the bi-circle by timing your sleds to minimize temping while maximizing growth (you should at a minimum check your nation 2+ times throughout the day, every day) then I encourage you to join this bi-circle.

Circle A Members

Aluminum + Rubber - Londo Mollari of The Redoubt of Mind (Athens)

Iron + Lumber -

Marble + Oil - Bluto of Delta House (Zero Hour)

Lead + Uranium -

Cattle + Coal -

Fish + Wheat - Kazeki of Halfaland (Athens)

Circle B Members

Silver + Wine - Nutkase of Aussiralia (The Grämlins)

Gold + Sugar - Kevo the Great of Samotopia (Mushroom Kingdom)

Gems + Furs - Nme28 of Nme28 (New Pacific Order)

Pigs + Uranium -

Cattle + Coal - James I of Marshdonia (Mushroom Kingdom)

Fish + Wheat -

Edited by Londo Mollari

I have Uranium and Coal for Circle A if that is ok....

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=133514

Coal and Uranium doesn't work, because it messes up the temping scheme. The exact resource pairs listed are the ones needed.

EDIT: I have contacted both gems/furs nations to see which would work better in this arrangement. :)

Edited by Londo Mollari