Update from Triton

metallicaflag.png

Good evening almighty follower's of ye olde Cybernations. I come to you tonight to shout out to those of you who wanna show some Triton <3 and get to know us a little better.

First Things First

Triton would like to extend a warm welcome to those fellow nations and alliances, who want to grow a relationship between both parties. We are always looking to make new friends! Our forums can be found (at the end of post.. Hyperlink won't work)

Second things second

Triton would like to give everyone who has supported us a free drank. Well, we actually don't care how many you have, they are all free!

Since Squirrel is drunk, and no one else can help him count, he will continue without numbers..

I personally have had an awesome time in Triton thus far, and hope it continues. We are starting to see more activity from all nations, as well as the basic CN knowledge.

Less than a month ago, we had broken 100,000k tNS. I am proud to announce that we have nearly doubled our tNS, and have added 21 members. We have also passed 1.00 alliance score!

As we continue to move on, we still have some issues with new players randomly attacking us. Most are in alliances, which have been very co-operative! This helps us greatly..

If anyone has a questions, speak now!

With much love,

~~~Triton

Http://Triton.smfforfree3.com/

#Triton

Edited by Flying Squirrel

It has been a very fun and interesting month of trying to run an alliance from the ground up. Enjoyable and hard work. Thanks to our friends who supported us. Awesome working with Flying Squirrel. :D

o/ Triton