The Corporation

Greetings,

I won't beat around the bush.

I come to you from a group known as The Corporation and we'd like you to join us. We're an alliance with a vision and we desire dedicated people to help make it a reality.

From this point, as a member, I could certainly tell you all the great aspects of our alliance, but it would be a waste for only myself to speak on behalf of all the great people that have decided to call the Corp home. And so I feel I should first let a few of them, ranging from regular members to the highest government members, tell you in their own words what they saw in Corp and why they chose this alliance over any other:

I joined because I wanted to take part in an active community who knew what they were doing in cybernations, who wanted to make it to the top and not just fall into obscurity, and who played to win. I wanted an alliance that had a more active, informed member base where the government didn't keep everything in the dark. And to have fun playing the game too.
I joined because it's mine. I made it because I wanted a place to hang out with people who thought the same as I did, more or less, and enjoyed some friendly debate and aggressive growth plans. It's worked very well so far.
Obviously it was iClean's charming personality. :P

On a serious note; I joined because I wanted to work with a group of people I like and that I knew would be active. I also liked the great potential that we have to grow and being on yellow providing various opportunities. :)

I have already foreseen the destined greatness of this alliance, so how could I resist?

seriously though, there are several reasons. A main factor is the goal-oriented pursuit of greatness. Every/most alliances dream of greatness, but to actually build Rome requires you to lay brick. We have the membership that doesn't shy away from work, and actually puts in the time and effort required to turn our goals into realities. Another main factor was the camaraderie I already share with most of the membership.

My old alliance was plagued with inactivity and quite a few of its members were leaving it for the Corp, so I thought I would check it out.

Also since it is a small alliance I knew I wasn't going to get sidelined and ignored by the leadership.

Because I love all of you. Every. Single. One.

Edited because I'm touching myself thinking about this alliance.

I joined the Corporation, because i saw in it a league of nations not dedicated to a selfish pursuit of their personal goals, but rather to the collective success of each and every member.
I joined Corp because i want to feel apart of something. In my past alliances i have never really felt apart of it i just felt like a number. Now i am in foreign affairs, i won an employee excellence award thanks guys, and i am gettin help growing my nation. I am at 8K now, thank you so much for making me feel apart of Corp, thank you. You dont know how happy i am to be apart and actually feel apart of something. I'm gettin all teary eyed. thank you.

And now in my own words: I joined Corp because of its ambition. I looked at Corp and saw a group of people that had a clear vision for their future and a strong will see that dream out. I had no doubt in my mind that this alliance could go places. I saw Corp grow steadily and consistently, quickly making up the NS of any lost members as if nothing had happened. The Corporation doesn't waver and has the will to not only survive, but grow into something greater and better. And how could I resist the temptation of being a part of something like that?

However, for all its tenacity and all its ambition, The Corporation still needs something. It needs YOU.

We have a spectacular dream and the more sincere and devoted people we have all helping each other and working towards a common goal, the more likely that dream can become a reality. And you can be a part of it. You can rise with us to the top of the CN world and you can stand with us and gaze down upon the envious alliances below. It will take persistence and hard work, but together we can make it happen.

Don't miss this opportunity.

Join The Corporation: http://cn-corporation.com/forum/775387/

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic