A TPF Announcement

The Wizard of Oz

Clearly we are NPO re-entering... because the members that started Trouble are clearly NPO in SE...

Also, point me to where we said anything we do is justified? TPF is too srs bsns and can't man up and deal with themselves, let alone others in the world

lol,Yeah we're to serious, strictly by the book....Just because we don't play baby games like you and all the other trouble peeps

does not mean we don't know how to have fun....Just ask your fearless leader Des who spanked his rear end for spilling daddy's beer ;)

Begging for help when you're already much larger than us is so becoming of you, TPF :)

Where did you get "asking For help" out of what he was explain to you.

So you guys not only act like babies, you can't comprehend basic correspondence :P

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you get "asking For help" out of what he was explain to you.

So you guys not only act like babies, you can't comprehend basic correspondence :P

You called out RE for not helping you beat down the horrible alliance Trouble, that seems like you want their help to me. If that is not the case, you should explain why RE should help you.

Hello TPF, how are you?

I noticed you are raiding me, a fellow white team nations. Does your charter not forbid the raiding of white nations? I have trades with TPF nations in fact, so why one of your nations would break the charter and attack me blows me mind. I would wish to negotiate reps, as I'm sure this is simply a rogue action of this nation. If I hear no response in the next 60 minutes, I will be forced to retaliate against this TPF nation, which I am sure none of us want.

Hello TPF, how are you?

I noticed you are raiding me, a fellow white team nations. Does your charter not forbid the raiding of white nations? I have trades with TPF nations in fact, so why one of your nations would break the charter and attack me blows me mind. I would wish to negotiate reps, as I'm sure this is simply a rogue action of this nation. If I hear no response in the next 60 minutes, I will be forced to retaliate against this TPF nation, which I am sure none of us want.

Wow your quite pleasant. Please feel free to commence any attacks you see fit my fine sir. I'll check into the charter thing. Since obviously Trouble has studied more then we have... But if I remember correctly there is an exception clause in it...hum

Edited by The Wizard of Oz

Wow your quite pleasant. Please feel free to commence any attacks you see fit my fine sir. I'll check into the charter thing. Since obviously Trouble has studied more then we have... But if I remember correctly there is an exception clause in it...hum

What would this exception clause be? For what reason would you allow a nation to engage in a fratricidal war against a white team nation who you are not even engaged in an alliance war with? I hope you value your treaties more than you value your charter.

EDIT: Clarity

Edited by Felix von Agnu

What would this exception clause be? For what reason would you allow a nation to engage in a fratricidal war against a white team nation who you are not even engaged in an active war in? I hope you value your treaties more than you value your charter.

129 posts before you can explain it more clearly. You can't be that dense! TPF is pissed at your AA.

PK

Edited by Panic King

129 posts before you can explain it more clearly. You can't be that dense! TPF is pissed at your AA.

PK

If they're pissed enough to attack us, why no DoW? You can't be that dense!

And now for some entertainment, the TPF band

2yyvc6u.jpg

What would this exception clause be? For what reason would you allow a nation to engage in a fratricidal war against a white team nation who you are not even engaged in an active war in? I hope you value your treaties more than you value your charter.

Certainly we value our Treaties, we have many rounds proving this. You sir, should question why I should explain

what is written in the previous 7 pages of this topic, in addition to the other 3 topics. then maybe we can figure out how to be pals... :D by the way just for giggles, did you see that our charter said the word "raid" white nations. Using our own charter to prove your point as we have done ANYTHING to violate that charter is a mistake. Now perhaps you can show me a Raid on your nation or Alliance perhaps we would understand your confusion.

Since Obviously you have posted this to the OWF to make it public.... Please do not let the fans wait :lol1:

2yyvc6u.jpg

I object to this blatant outrage at the scottish pplz.(though it twas funny) And of course TPF. Seriously Trouble. Mightn't you tone it down a bit before you get a mod bomb? I mean this is just too much like Fark's obsession with pictures. (jk Fark we all love you...mostly)

Edited by Lysander

What would this exception clause be? For what reason would you allow a nation to engage in a fratricidal war against a white team nation who you are not even engaged in an alliance war with? I hope you value your treaties more than you value your charter.

EDIT: Clarity

We're Fratricidal?

Who attempted a Fratricidal act of trying to force disbandment of a white team Alliance? :S

2yyvc6u.jpg

If I were in their shoes, I wouldn't take the time to post a DoW. Planet Steve doesn't like DoW's. But this is TPF so I would wager something should show up on the forums soon.

PK

Certainly we value our Treaties, we have many rounds proving this. You sir, should question why I should explain

what is written in the previous 7 pages of this topic, in addition to the other 3 topics. then maybe we can figure out how to be pals... :D by the way just for giggles, did you see that our charter said the word "raid" white nations. Using our own charter to prove your point as we have done ANYTHING to violate that charter is a mistake. Now perhaps you can show me a Raid on your nation or Alliance perhaps we would understand your confusion.

Since Obviously you have posted this to the OWF to make it public.... Please do not let the fans wait :lol1:

I have better things to do other than sift through posts to show that you decided to ignore your charter, the core document of the Federation.

All you need to do to see a raid is look at my nations war screen. I haven't seen TPF declare war on Trouble. That would leave one of two options, either a raid or rogue action. Do you stand behind a raid on a fellow white nation? I should certainly hope not. If this were a rogue action, I would like either compensation, or TPF assistance in handling your rogue problem.

1. I have better things to do other than sift through posts to show that you decided to ignore your charter, the core document of the Federation.

2. All you need to do to see a raid is look at my nations war screen. I haven't seen TPF declare war on Trouble. That would leave one of two options, either a raid or rogue action. Do you stand behind a raid on a fellow white nation? I should certainly hope not. If this were a rogue action, I would like either compensation, or TPF assistance in handling your rogue problem.

One of the stupider claims Trouble continues to make. We don't raid white team. We do not have to protect white team. See the difference? There is also a difference between raids and wars. It's pretty obvious you n00bs have no idea how Steve works. It's about war first and foremost. Everybody can war anybody. So if we decide to pound every last one of you into trash, well, we have that option.

Second, my nation name is over there to the side. See it? Come and get me.

One of the stupider claims Trouble continues to make. We don't raid white team. We do not have to protect white team. See the difference? There is also a difference between raids and wars. It's pretty obvious you n00bs have no idea how Steve works. It's about war first and foremost. Everybody can war anybody. So if we decide to pound every last one of you into trash, well, we have that option.

Attacking a nation in an undeclared war... RAID! If there does not exist a state of war between two alliances, then it is not war between their member nations. Your options are Rogue, or Raid. I don't care what Steve says, he can lick my bum. Steve doesn't get to eliminate simple logic... or perhaps that is beyond you.

Attacking a nation in an undeclared war... RAID! If there does not exist a state of war between two alliances, then it is not war between their member nations. Your options are Rogue, or Raid. I don't care what Steve says, he can lick my bum. Steve doesn't get to eliminate simple logic... or perhaps that is beyond you.

A raid is two GAs than an offer of peace, and it states "Raid" in the war reason.

Anything else is just a straight war. Which part confuses you?

I heard you begged for peace already. That true? I've never heard people talk as much smack as you guys do, then whine as much when it comes back to get you. Enough with the talk. Time to fight.

Edited by ClashPoint

Perhaps your just not getting the respect that you deserve. :lol1:

A raid is two GAs than an offer of peace, and it states "Raid" in the war reason.

Anything else is a just a straight war. Which part confuses you?

I heard you begged for peace already. That true? I've never heard people talk as much smack as you guys do, then whine as much when it comes back to get you. Enough with the talk. Time to fight.

I haven't heard any begging, just giving you the chance to get out before your nation gets rocked and denying you the casualty numbers.

Also, I rarely put "raid" in my war declaration, but that doesn't mean it isn't. You assume I am confused, but that's rather presumptuous and insulting, I understand perfectly what the distinction of War/Rogue/Raid is as I have spent far more time between these two planets than you ever will. Your fallacy is assuming that there are only 2 options. You sir, are a Rogue. Your alliance hasn't declared war on us, your "leadership" tells us that your attacks are not sanctioned, ergo rogue. that or lying leadership, one of the two. So you can either be rogues or hypocrites, your choice.

Edited by Gaeta

[...] If there does not exist a state of war between two alliances, then it is not war between their member nations. Your options are Rogue, or Raid. [...]

Vietnam was neither Rogue nor Raid... And still it was undeclared. Undeclared - as in "never officially declared".

Would anyone like to attempt to reconcile "simple logic" with major historical facts?

I haven't heard any begging, just giving you the chance to get out before your nation gets rocked and denying you the casualty numbers.

One of my wars has already begged for peace. I heard you did, too.

Come and get me or you're a coward. Actually, I think you're an entire alliance of cowards.

Got a problem with that? Do something about it besides flap your keyboard.

Vietnam was neither Rogue nor Raid... And still it was undeclared. Undeclared - as in "never officially declared".

Would anyone like to attempt to reconcile "simple logic" with major historical facts?

Are you bloody serious? There is a distinct difference in how politics and war play out here on BobSteve than in that place called RL.

I'm honestly speechless that you would even attempt that comparison.

Which cycle was that war fought in here on Steve? I don't recall it

Hello, good sir.

I never claimed TPF protected all of white. I simply claimed that TPF doesn't raid white. A fact you state in your post. The difference between protecting white and not raiding is rather obvious. I simply claimed I was getting raided. By the way, for the future, could you try and clarify what you are saying, so I don't have to try and decipher your poorly worded arguement.

Anything else is just a straight war. Which part confuses you?

So it is a rogue attack on my nation, thank you for the clarification.