P.I.E. Declaration of Existence

Pollard

they didn't force me to disband pie, they just recruited all my recruitment targets, i.e. the entire pink team :P

any alliance that can negotiate with PWN to stop attacking me will instantly gain me as a member

Apparently PWN jumped Darth Pollard en masse and forced P.I.E. to disband.

Is this what happened? It's what the war screens suggest.

No, we didn't. He said that pink was his, and told PWN to fold into PIE. We said no. Then he wanted to fold PIE into PWN and get a gov spot. I said I'd let him join, but no gov spot. He said he'd get back to me. He didn't. We don't like being screwed around, and told we cant reside on our sphere.

And we didn't force him to disband, we said nothing about disbandment, he did it all by himself.

they didn't force me to disband pie, they just recruited all my recruitment targets, i.e. the entire pink team :P

any alliance that can negotiate with PWN to stop attacking me will instantly gain me as a member

And now is the time to claim leadership of PWN or restart PIE since PWN changed AA's and colors.

No, we didn't. He said that pink was his, and told PWN to fold into PIE. We said no. Then he wanted to fold PIE into PWN and get a gov spot. I said I'd let him join, but no gov spot. He said he'd get back to me. He didn't. We don't like being screwed around, and told we cant reside on our sphere.

And we didn't force him to disband, we said nothing about disbandment, he did it all by himself.

That's nice.