Hello, eh

Solomon

Hello CN,

I am Solomon from the alliance Psychobilly, and I would like to welcome all members of CN to come and check us out: http://psychobilly.ipbfree.com/

We have our own Rockabilly radio station and a fine selection of arcade games right on the forum.

Psychobilly is a small alliance with a protectorate of UPN. We are a peaceful but defensive alliance and will nuke when raided. We just want to flourish and be left alone. Diplomacy is used instead of cheap raids.

We offer a 9 million signing bonus and offer 3/50 tech deals to new sellers. Your participation is completly voluntary and forum activity is not required. For bigger nations we can arrange a tech joining bonus in lue of cash. Bonus will be sent within 10 days.

If you are interested in hearing more info or joining please visit the forum and apply

Thaanks for your time

Solomon

PS: to all Karma survivors we will rebuild you to your former greatness.

Thanks to all who read this message. #Psychobilly is the Irc channel. I know I posted in the wrong spot but it got the RIA to respond. If you like the theme please come check us out. The BBQ is always on and the whiskey is always straight and warm. Pull up a rocking chair and please put the safety on the shotgun. We don't need our kin gettin shot in face. Messy story but feel free to ask