The Mozambique Confederacy

thenb

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a symbolic move, the Confederacy agreed to end a long standing territorial dispute with the Republic, and decided to give the remaining parts of the former Zimbabwe to the Republic.

We would also like to announce that in order to promote peace and prosperity in the region, The Confederacy will be annexing the neighboring tribal areas to the north. This comes in the wake of several extremist attacks from their, and the complete lack of government was hurting the people. New provincial elections will be held soon. The citizens were of both the confederacy and its new territory (the Tanzania province) expect to get along very well.

ilepnk.jpg

The Republic is happy that the conflict is resolved.

**Private**

President Wade: Hmm, the recent expansion by the Mozambique Confederacy troubles me.

Frederick Jeffnin: It troubles me as well. I am worried that if they become too strong, they may no longer feel the need to uphold our NAP. After all, I am sure there is some resentment towards us in their ranks.

President Wade: That is exactly what I was thinking. Let us hope that they will not feel the need to expand southward. And preferably not westward, either.

** A message to the Republic **

we thank you for your understanding. Should you have any misgivings, we wish to inform you that we have no interest to the lands south and west and are in favor of peace between our great countries.

OOC: I sent you a PM, hope that clears things up