The Next Step

Angela Spencer

Somewhere east of Norfolk, New Anglica

The New Anglican forces which had been in Queensland have now nearly come back home. Their mission to protect and rebuild had been a complete success, and they were content with the results.

Lady Spencer and Peter Arnison were standing on the deck of the head boat, discussing several things.

"..... Now that Queensland is safe, it should be all quiet for Australia. Would you agree, my Lady?"

"No. I have a feeling that Promised Land will be ditching Queensland when Hannah Asgeirsson reforms the Hanseatic Commonwealth."

"What makes you say that, my Lady?"

"Just a little hunch, based on a picture that I found in Solidor Manor."

Angela pulled out a photo from her breast pocket, with a cynical smile on her face

"Why someone would leave a treasure like this lying around is beyond me. But then, what do you expect from someone who ran away from her position, "resigning" so that she can do whatever she wants? I expected something like this to exist, and got Queensland permission to remove anything I wanted from the archives and the Manor. All of these will come in handy in the future."

The Lady looked to the west, as the setting sun made a halo over the port.

"Now, shall we start a new era?"

Edited by Angela Spencer

If Anthony Harlem had seen what Sarah had written about him, he might have worried about it at first, but in the end, he wouldn't have let it bother him for too long. As it was, he was not aware of even the existence of that book, so his peace of mind was completely intact.

OOC: Hmm, that could be interesting...just remember nothing concretely incriminating is in there. Just that he has a secretive past. ;)

OOC: Ah, no, something like that Sarah would have taken with her. When you asked about Solidor Manor, there isn't much there that would be of use, but that is definitely something she would have taken with her. So, no, not happening, its her diary, you don't forget your diary.

Inside the ship

Hundreds of people in chains looked around their surroundings with frightened eyes. They had a right to be frightened, for their future was to be one of humilitation and suffering.....

OOC: Changed the OP after Sarah politely asked me to. Even though she never RPed taking the diary, I'm nice enough to listen.

OOC: When it breaks the rules, then yes. Completely.

I don't think I've ever broken any RP rules, unlike some people who bend them when it suits their needs.

OOC: I don't think I've ever broken any RP rules, unlike some people who bend them when it suits their needs.

OOC: This is especially humorous considering I know who you actually are. You were breaking the rules until you dialed up GG and told him to do a quick four-post RP gaining you entry into Solidor Manor, after this RP started. This entire thread is against the rules, and you would need to start a new one. Editing the OP makes it even worse.

Hundreds of people in chains looked around their surroundings with frightened eyes. They had a right to be frightened, for their future was to be one of humilitation and suffering.....

OOC: Sadistic...and no...you asked me to use them, not to torture them. Don't ask me about this again.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl