Curbstomps = Honor?

Emperor Stranger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That didn't take long for you to give up.

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but since I know all about the reasons, Emperor Stranger showed uncommon good sense ( uncommon for everyone not just him ) in the way he handled the end of all this.

He bites.

Is there anyway to take what ES said as not OOC? It sounded like a joke, and I took it as one, but it could also be perceived as a thread.

Now I don't worry about much of anything as far as my physical safety goes, you get past my dog pack ( and they will bark at the least ), then I know how to take care of myself pretty good.

Not that I think that was what he was suggesting so no one go and report him to the mods please.

Is there anyway to take what ES said as not OOC? It sounded like a joke, and I took it as one, but it could also be perceived as a thread.

Now I don't worry about much of anything as far as my physical safety goes, you get past my dog pack ( and they will bark at the least ), then I know how to take care of myself pretty good.

Not that I think that was what he was suggesting so no one go and report him to the mods please.

You try too hard to dislike me. It's kind of cute.

I hereby recognize a state of war with TPF. Even after threats from Black, they still curbstomp me. This is an inner-alliance affair and should have remained that way. Diplomacy should have at least been used before wildly declaring war, anyways. Oh, and curb stomping is not honor. Fighting an alliance less than a tenth your size (less than a hundredth if you include ghosts) is just abusing your power, in my opinion. There's never any honor in abusing your power. Just ask Tiberius.

At any rate, since TPF has decided to attack with only nations twice my size and since I can't fight back because of it, the coup is still on and peace negotiations with Echo will still continue. I will not back down just because TPF is cowardly.

-Emperor Stranger

--Freedom Fighter of Echo

(If anyone gets the movie reference.)

hey... hey... hey... hey. those are TPF's words! you don't have the right to say "curbstomp," "honor," "power abuse," "cowardice," and any mention of uneven stats in the same paragraph as each other. those are trademark TPF.

EDIT: oh, and also "friends."

Edited by Sethly

hey... hey... hey... hey. those are TPF's words! you don't have the right to say "curbstomp," "honor," "power abuse," "cowardice," and any mention of uneven stats in the same paragraph as each other. those are trademark TPF.

Hahaha, nice

LOL, I see you crawled out from under you stone to post a nice comment about TPF B)

We wub you to sethly :P

BG.

Really? Link me to one of his posts where he isn't actually a !@#$%.

I ment he and I personally, sadly ironic is that the reason ES likes to stalk me and rant about my failings/shortcomings whatever he decides to rant about, is because I kicked him from an IRC chat room for arguing with Easton.

Such is life, but no I can't defend him on the forums I don't pay attention that well, personally we got along well is all.