Curbstomps = Honor?

Emperor Stranger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's say first MHA is our ally ( MHA has friends not allies, but this is Emperor Stranger's odd logic land ) and the leader of the Alliance has a coup attempt against him, MHA breaks into civil war. TPF would support, militarily if the other side didn't stand down, our friend and ally, not the person attempting to coup him.

Of course our commitment would be much greater, but such is life.

Keep in mind that TPF does what it says it will do.

Can I coup MHA in Emperor Stranger's odd logic land!?!??!? I WANNA!!! PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So helpful, Outstanding :P

Can I coup MHA in Emperor Stranger's odd logic land!?!??!? I WANNA!!! PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOL'd

... Enters, the Irishman...

I so agree, ES talks in circles and its not my turn be a mentor..

The circles must stop!!!

Hahaha...

ES, you're in the wrong here man... you have gotten wrapped up in this and although I understand that you merged your alliance into his... it was your choice into doing so.

... Exits, the Irishman...

ES you have been given a peaceful solution, leave Echo...And since there are so many SDF nations loyal to you this should have been the easiest and smartest decision

you could have made, if nothing else to save face. You are strongly disliked by the childish BS you do in TE, this is your won doing just as keeping with your plans to

COUP ER and this is the reason you were attacked. You were warned that we would defend ER and his alliance and yet you still rolled with your plans to coup the ER

in his alliance. To me that is just arrogant on your part to think that you can over throw the leader of an AA regardless of what reasons you have.

You can still end this peacefully, simply leave Echo and take whom ever want to follow you back to SDF, this is not unreasonable.

Wrong. It would have been the worst decision. We would have innevitably lost support from the members or just lot a few members period. Either way, it's not your right to appoint Echo's leader.

Wrong again. I am strongly disliked by TPF. Roman Empire, Black, SDF members, a member in Echo, AI (somewhat) and several other alliances and nations like me. Maybe not for the actions and decisions I make, but I am liked by them still.

I decided that I am not going to waste my time descending the order to hit eyerack if TPF and eyerack didn't want to do things diplomatically. Hey, I am the lazier one of the three and I still tried!

To me, it is just nosy for TPF to butt into Echo's inner-alliance affairs.

This will end when eyerack gives up and starts talking like a man, not a child. I don't want to be insulted six times during peace talks just because he has a problem with me.

Have you ever been in WAR, if so then you very well know that in war its very likely that you would face at least 3 nation if not more.

That doesn't make it a curb stomp....especially when we are not targeting the entire AA, just the ones who wish destruction of ECHO.

For the record and in case you were unaware, ES and his followers were warned we would defend ER and given a peaceful solution

to end the whole ball of he said she said BS. Simply go back to SDF <_<

Also the 3rd battalion consist of around 50 nations or less, just under the size of SDF ;)

SDF had 31 members upon leaving the AA, and only about 11 of those members left the AA. Yea, it's really not a curb stomp? Stop trying to justify your curb stomping. I am always open to peace negotiations. BG, I trust that you would actually negotiate for real. I will accept you talking on behalf of eyerack, if you are willing.

MHA would never have stooped so low as to what you did and tried to take over an AA that didn't belong to them, and i most certainly would have

done the exact same thing with MHA as i did with you. Doubt me just ask Thai or Wolf yourself, I try very hard to maintain an honorable alliance and be as fair as

i can giving respect to ever one even if I dislike them. Thats not to say that i have not made mistakes, I'm only human, just that i strive for better and learn from

my mistakes....Something you seem to fail at doing.

An alliance belongs to its members. Someone can make an AA, but it does not belong to him only. It belongs to everyone who resides within that AA. If the majority of the people in that AA decide that they dislike the person who is running it, then it's their right to replace him whether he called dibs or not. I hope you remember that, BG. The acting leader of an alliance only has the power over that alliance that the people under it give him. Every leader should keep that in mind.

I've already answered you above, but let me also say that you know only what ES has told you and to commit or back him based on what you think you know is plain ludicrous.

Also TPF doesn't care if we win or lose...WE WAR, thats what we do. If someone can teach us a better way, or expose a weakness to our military GREAT, it makes us all the

better as we are not afraid to lose a WAR or infra huggers. One thing is certain, no matter who the AA is we war against, it will be fun, honorable and win or lose that AA

will know we were there ;)

Curb stomping isn't fun. Even I regretted giving the orders to attack BOoK, who was vastly smaller than SDF at the time.

They thing between Tibs and Folger is different, it was not a coup. Tibs had steeped down and made folger leader of RE, even made an OWF post about it.

Fact still remains, you have brought down every AA you have been in, and you didn't join TPF you ghosted us and were warned to leave.

Your attacks on AZTEC a TPF ally, did nothing but got you destroyed yet again by a idiotic move on your part.

Now i ask you once again to leave ECHO and end this peacefully, not that i think you will except, just making sure you know you have an exit to the BS you have caused.

It's "accept", by the way. You are the fifth person today I have seen make that mistake, lol.

No, I will not accept that. I strongly believe that when the members speak, the alliance should act on it. Not with war against their own members striving to suppress their voices, but to change the alliance. Even if the members want a new leader, it's up to that leader to appoint a new one and step down or have one chosen by the alliance. I believe strongly in the freedom of members of an alliance. If the members of TPF wish to be ruled by a dictator, so be it. Echo is not TPF, Echo is Echo. Echo is speaking out against their government. This shouldn't be met with force, it should be met with asking them what they want from their government.

BG.

Amen.

Wrong. It would have been the worst decision. We would have innevitably lost support from the members or just lot a few members period. Either way, it's not your right to appoint Echo's leader.

Wrong again. I am strongly disliked by TPF. Roman Empire, Black, SDF members, a member in Echo, AI (somewhat) and several other alliances and nations like me. Maybe not for the actions and decisions I make, but I am liked by them still.

To me, it is just nosy for TPF to butt into Echo's inner-alliance affairs.

An alliance belongs to its members. Someone can make an AA, but it does not belong to him only. It belongs to everyone who resides within that AA. If the majority of the people in that AA decide that they dislike the person who is running it, then it's their right to replace him whether he called dibs or not. I hope you remember that, BG. The acting leader of an alliance only has the power over that alliance that the people under it give him. Every leader should keep that in mind.

ES, what you are missing here is the fact that the members of Echo are not members of Echo, they are SDF.

There for the AA doesn't belong to the members of ECHO as there are only 3 true Echo members....The rest are SDF whom you invited over.

And because of such, that does not make it the members decision to pick there ruler as the one with the most people will always win. Think about it ;)

If it is truly what you say, that the members want you, then it should be easy enough to tell them to follow you back to SDF.

Everyone wins!! You are the leader of an AA, that was given to you...And ER keeps his AA that he started.

And as far as who likes you, not all of RE likes you...Nor all of Black as members of both AA's have contacted me and told me so and agreed with what i propose.

Its the majority of TE that i was referring to when i made that statement, not that I mean anything by it other than its your decisions like this one that has led to this.

I can broker a deal for you as far as Echo goes, it is the deal i have already said, its simple, fair and the only one acceptable to me and ER.

I really hope you consider it for the sake of Andrew and your SDF members.

BG.

ES, what you are missing here is the fact that the members of Echo are not members of Echo, they are SDF.

There for the AA doesn't belong to the members of ECHO as there are only 3 true Echo members....The rest are SDF whom you invited over.

And because of such, that does not make it the members decision to pick there ruler as the one with the most people will always win. Think about it ;)

Tiberius founded Roman Empire. I didn't see you cheering him on when Folger kicked him out. Quite the opposite, actually.

Look, if you are going to preach to me about how the founder should have total control of the AA he founded, then I suggest you follow the same rule you apply to me.

If it is truly what you say, that the members want you, then it should be easy enough to tell them to follow you back to SDF.

Everyone wins!! You are the leader of an AA, that was given to you...And ER keeps his AA that he started.

It's a lot harder to move 13 nations than it is to move 4 - specially when those 13 have been through a hell of a lot more than the 4.

And as far as who likes you, not all of RE likes you...Nor all of Black as members of both AA's have contacted me and told me so and agreed with what i propose.

Its the majority of TE that i was referring to when i made that statement, not that I mean anything by it other than its your decisions like this one that has led to this.

Liking someone does not mean agreeing to every decision they make. I love Tiberius. It doesn't mean that I agree with what he did to all the other alliances.

And no, the majority of TE has no opinion on me. The majority of TE doesn't post here. And technically, RE and Black have a lot of members. Several hundred as a matter of fact.

I can broker a deal for you as far as Echo goes, it is the deal i have already said, its simple, fair and the only one acceptable to me and ER.

I really hope you consider it for the sake of Andrew and your SDF members.

I expect to see you on IRC later when I hand eyerack my terms of truce. (And I really hope you will be there as some of the terms involve TPF.)

... Enters, the Irishman...

The circles must stop!!!

Hahaha...

ES, you're in the wrong here man... you have gotten wrapped up in this and although I understand that you merged your alliance into his... it was your choice into doing so.

... Exits, the Irishman...

What???????????? No beer!!!!! Fine I will start on the bourbon!! :D

Skip

Skip

Skip

Skip

Skip

Amen.

I agree. B)

Tiberius founded Roman Empire. I didn't see you cheering him on when Folger kicked him out. Quite the opposite, actually.

Look, if you are going to preach to me about how the founder should have total control of the AA he founded, then I suggest you follow the same rule you apply to me.

I have tried to explain this to you before, it is not the same thing...Tibs steeped down as leader of RE, he made Folger leader of RE in an OWF post.

Once that happened it was no longer his AA, at least until Folger stepped down and gave it back to him. Also, for the record it was Folger who has

been in the AA from almost the start and it was he whom recruited the most for RE as far as i know. So he has vested interest in RE, You have nothing

vested in Echo, and no claim to its name <_<

I expect to see you on IRC later when I hand eyerack my terms of truce. (And I really hope you will be there as some of the terms involve TPF.)

I can be there, but the terms are already set and unless ER says different I can not bend or be swayed in any way.

BG.

I have tried to explain this to you before, it is not the same thing...Tibs steeped down as leader of RE, he made Folger leader of RE in an OWF post.

Once that happened it was no longer his AA, at least until Folger stepped down and gave it back to him. Also, for the record it was Folger who has

been in the AA from almost the start and it was he whom recruited the most for RE as far as i know. So he has vested interest in RE, You have nothing

vested in Echo, and no claim to its name <_<

It doesn't matter. Tiberius is the rightful founder of Roman Empire. According to your logic, whether or not he is still leader, it does not matter. He founded the AA, therefore he should have complete say what happens to it. Either the members have complete control of the AA, or the founder does. There can not be two ways about this.

I do have something "vested" in Echo: 13 members and the pink senate. Charters and forums are a moot point, since they do nothing to benefit the AA in reality.

I can be there, but the terms are already set and unless ER says different I can not bend or be swayed in any way.

The terms include TPF, so TPF must give its approval as well. (Unless you want eyerack to do TPF's negotiations?)

It doesn't matter. Tiberius is the rightful founder of Roman Empire. According to your logic, whether or not he is still leader, it does not matter. He founded the AA, therefore he should have complete say what happens to it. Either the members have complete control of the AA, or the founder does. There can not be two ways about this.

Wrong, he gave up his power to Folger. Folger then decided Tiberius was trying to wrongly take back such power and endanger Folger's alliance, and kicked Tiberius out.

Wrong, he gave up his power to Folger. Folger then decided Tiberius was trying to wrongly take back such power and endanger Folger's alliance, and kicked Tiberius out.

And BG said the founder does, not the leader. The leader is chosen by the people. Whether or not BG likes it, if the members of TPF one day decided they disliked him for whatever reason, they certainly have the ability to coup him. It's not fair to BG, but it's forced democracy. Deal with it.

The government is only as powerful as the members allow it to be. Without the members, the government is nothing.

Alright the conflict has been resolved, no need to continue this.

Elaborate please eyerack, I'll need to know what's going on so I can pull my people out of their wars.

Also ES, all the insults you've thrown my way have fallen off my back like water on a duck, even when you mocked me for having PTSD.

To call Burning Glory a dictator though is crossing a line with me, he is anything but. He is TPF's heart and soul, He is our moral compass, every member of TPF, every member of his Government has benefited just by knowing him.

If you had any idea the lengths that BG has gone to for TPF, you would never have dared insult him in such a fashion. Well, I take that back, you would have dared, but that is a result of your own flawed logic. Stick to coming after me ES, you go after Burning Glory, Wiz, or any other member of TPF. Then this goes beyond your personal dislike for me, which I could care less about, this goes into threatening the people who all of TPF's government work tirelessly to protect and make happy. Do that, and you'll have crossed the final line.

Just look at and read my Avatar if you are missing the point of what I am saying.

Edited by Gabryal

Elaborate please eyerack, I'll need to know what's going on so I can pull my people out of their wars.

BG ordered peace. That's all you have to know for now.

<BurningGlory[TPF]> those [sDF] nations will have TPF defense for 3 days

I'll hear it from BG or eyerack, not from you.

You just did hear it from eyerack:

Alright the conflict has been resolved, no need to continue this.

And then the short log from BG I just posted.

There's nothing more you need to know at this time besides that peace has been declared.

[21:19] <eyerack> well im just gonna send all echo members a message saying, all former SDF members, please join Black. You are protected by TPF

[21:19] <BurningGlory[TPF]> for 3 days

no :P

I've heard it from eyerack and I do trust Hisk's word. I'm sending the order to accept peace and stand down.