Formal Apology

PATRIOT15

i would like to express my most sincere and deepest apology and regret for my comments made in my posts in the past week.

I was trying to make my own piece of cybernations my own way but the natural selection of CN has take its course.

After reading the post i realize that if the words i said were directed at me i would want the same for that person.

But it may be too little and to late for this apology for the damage has been done. If those who want to have me ZI"d still wish this upon me i will take their punishment with a good fight. i have put alot of time and effort into my nation but not my thought or words here on these boards.

i would also like to apologize to the CN forum staff and mods for my misconduct and overall bad behaviour. I would like to keep playing CN and posting on these forums for it gives my pea of a brain something to think about

I thought you said your brain needs to pee.

Eh, just remember your reputation will always follow you and only you yourself will guide your own path, choose wisely as many would love to have a second chance but simply are unable to because of their insensitive ways of conveyance, as well as their methods in doing so.

Live on, the first step is acknowledging the problem, which you adequately have done yourself. If you have an idea, remember to remain civil and open, not argumentative with narrowness.

Also, you aren't bad at all, I don't understand why you're apologizing. Care to elaborate?

Edited by Ejayrazz

I thought you said your brain needs to pee.

Eh, just remember your reputation will always follow you and only you yourself will guide your own path, choose wisely as many would love to have a second chance but simply are unable to because of their insensitive ways of conveyance, as well as their methods in doing so.

Live on, the first step is acknowledging the problem, which you adequately have done yourself. If you have an idea, remember to remain civil and open, not argumentative with narrowness.

Also, you aren't bad at all, I don't understand why you're apologizing. Care to elaborate?

yes that is my lesson, you are a very wise man, i will look forward to your future posts

I have no idea who you are. Could you give people like me more background information (like, who wants to ZI you and what exactly were the comments made)?

this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=68270

resulted in this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=68563

Edited by PATRIOT15

Thanks kind sir, but why are you apologizing? Who wants you ZI'd?

SunnyInc, i didnt know him then and didnt care.

but it seems i was on the wrong side cause in my post people were telling to go get myself ZI'd and such, which was starting to get me pissed, then getting a verbal warn increased my frustration and anger which lead to my 5 day ban

Understand individuals are very cynical, you being new your idea has been introduced literally dozens of times (Been playing for nearly, if not, 4 years now) and has failed. What some people don't understand is civility - they forget just because they're veterans doesn't mean everyone else is, therefore they can become extremely arrogant, sarcastic, and annoying.

Just ignore them. Also, don't insult moderation, seriously, just keep your comments to yourself, that's a battle you wont win, especially if you argue with SoE. :lol1:

Edited by Ejayrazz

Thanks kind sir, but why are you apologizing? Who wants you ZI'd?

Apparently, the influential and relevant SunnyInc was )): not amused )): by Patriot not immediately knowing where to step in line.

This is stupid... Not the fact that you're apologizing, but the fact that you have to. As far as I know you never even attacked anyone.

-Bama

Agreed. He should apologize for not immediately knowing the ropes and the general accepted ideas, I mean, if someone dare opposes the already established ideas they are merely evil men! [sarcasm]

Thankfully motivational people such as Samuel Adams paid no attention to this.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Apparently, the influential and relevant SunnyInc was )): not amused )): by Patriot not immediately knowing where to step in line.

This is stupid... Not the fact that you're apologizing, but the fact that you have to. As far as I know you never even attacked anyone.

-Bama

yes well, words can lead to more and that what i want to avoid

yes well, words can lead to more and that what i want to avoid

That's very true. But it's ridiculously stupid to pay to have a newbie ZIed for the crime of not instantly knowing The Rules Of How You Are Supposed To Act. Like I said, you never even attacked anyone. Nobody can walk in the door and just "get" CN. Apparently the great and just SunnyInc expects better, however.

-Bama

That's very true. But it's ridiculously stupid to pay to have a newbie ZIed for the crime of not instantly knowing The Rules Of How You Are Supposed To Act. Like I said, you never even attacked anyone. Nobody can walk in the door and just "get" CN. Apparently the great and just SunnyInc expects better, however.

-Bama

it seems i am making "friends" out of this, which is what i originally wanted

I'd have preferred to have seen you stand by your actions (none of which should have needed an apology) and tell people like SunnyInc to $%&@ off.

well the thing is telling people to $%&@ off became a habit too fast and got me suspended, i'm already in deep enough, but if sunny wont accept my apology, then i'll take the punches he (or his henchmen) throw at me

Patriot you are a good guy... and yes while i dont think you HAD to apologise I do beleive it was the right thing to do as it is a step toward being the better man in the equation, if sunny or anyone else for that matter still persist in cruisifying you for the crime of CN political innocence then I will not be impressed.

Unfortunetly CN can be very unforgiving... I myself thought about starting a mercinery allaince way back when i fight started, as has i think a number of people.. unfortunetly there are miles of political minefields to wade through to make that work and unfortunetly there are members of the old guard on here that will make it their duty to pull anyone who thinks outside the square into line... often in the most violent of ways.

And remeber mate... you've got friends on here... you just msg if you need help.

And remeber mate... you've got friends on here... you just msg if you need help.

Indeed. If there is anything I can do to help you, Patriot, then send me a message. I don't particularly like SunnyInc anyway, and his behaviour was ridiculous in this instance.

-Bama

It doesn't bother me in the slightest that this bloke wanted to start his own mercenary alliance. His attitude is what earnt him the ZI.

Public apologies come off as a grab for sympathy, not a genuine display of penitence. Either way, an apology does not automatically wipe the slate clean, especially after the PM's you sent me. You cannot do and say whatever you want and expect an apology to waive the consequences.