"Used a game exploit to declare war while in Anarchy."

Napilon

I noticed following text on my nation's Government Type section earlier today: (Next Available Change 9/10/2009). As I had long wanted to declare war on someone, but wasn't able to do so due to the anarchy, I of course immediately changed my government to monarchy and declared war on one nation. After I had done this I deployed almost all of my soldiers, which resulted my nation to fall in anarchy again, and attacked him. Later today I received message from ingame moderator and got warned for "Used a game exploit to declare war while in Anarchy. - 9/10/2009". My offensive war was of course deleted.

I wonder why I got this warning and war deletion as I declared my war in monarchy, not in anarchy, and therefore there existed no game exploit.

I suspected that you used a game exploit (which is now closed) to declare war while you were in Anarchy but after looking into the situation further I see that you declared war legitimately. I've removed the warn from your record. Since the war has already been deleted it cannot be restored. My apologies for the intrusion.