New resources

tudorjason

A friend of mine just joined Cybernations earlier today, but he doesn't like his resources. I read a few days ago that one can do something to get a new set of base resources if they do it very shortly after creating a nation. Is this really true? And if so, how is it done?

Thanks in advance,

~tudorjason

I believe you have to delete your nation and start over again, not sure though. What resources does he have anyways?

Yes, you have to delete and start over again, and your new nation will be randomly assigned new resources. I think there may be a 7-day time limit or something for rerolling like this.

Most resources really aren't that bad. I'm not a big fan of rerolling personally, as it kinda feels like cheating the system to me. However, many people would certainly suggest if if you don't have good resources, because it would make it easier to find and keep trades, which will definitely pay off in the long run.

He got pigs and furs. So rerolling is when someone gets a nation, but because it's 7 days or younger, they can immediately delete the nation and register a new one?

You can delete your nation and start a new one at any time after its first few days (it used to be five, but it may be up to a week now), it's just not a good idea once you've built up your nation significantly. Pigs and Furs aren't the worst resources, but that pair only fits well into one specific resource set, the Affluent Population+Fast Food+Fine Jewelry set, which is good for maximizing income once you've built up significantly, but terrible for actually building up in the first place, because it only involves one infra-discount resource, Coal, so you have to work out temp trades for the other infra-discount resources every time you infra jump. Building up in the first place won't be easy with those resources because most people don't want Furs, so your friend's best option is to reroll. If he wants to have an easy time finding good trades and building a good resource set, he should keep rerolling until he gets two of these resources: Lumber, Iron, Aluminum, Marble, Wheat, Water, Fish