This Sucks

Burning Glory

Man, I have the worst luck..... I log on to find my nation had been sent 2 pm's that really sucked.

The messages stated that i had lost 2 trades, oh boy!

I'm like great right in the middle of war and one guy deletes his nation and the other just drops me, and with no warning!

Isn't bad enough that i have the worst trades ever, but to actually not trade with nations that have offered trades do to the fact that

i didn't think they would be reliable trade partners, now look LOL!!

Now to the reason I made this topic, Who else is having trade problems?

Also when is the WAR going to pick up?? :P

BG.

Seems like starting resources are everything, even moreso than in SE. After three rounds of not having full trades, I think this time I got five unsolicited circle offers in the first 24 hours I was here.

Well the WOLF war drove away one of my trades (Gabryal). :(

I thought you deleted your nation or something Andrew, I didn't end our trade I know that much, I needed your resources way to much. I spent hours searching for someone who had what you had ( gold and sugar I believe ) so I could get my two bonus resources back, but had to settle for sugar and Fish, I wonder what on earth happened?

I'm having the same issues, and heck I got Coal and Aluminum....Bombarded with trade offers and went through two trade circles; none of which worked out...always due to one nation that does not respond.

I think were all in the same boat here.

SS

Last round ,when I rerolled, I had aluminum/iron so I had no problem finding trades.

This time I have sugar/wine so it's been a little more tricky.

It seems to matter more on what you have, but I do aggree with you...

Huh, huh, huh.... trades suck, Beavis.