• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name of Ruler: Kevin Chow

Available Resources: Water, Aluminum

Requested Circle: Z

Nation Website: Here

All right, I've added you, but you'll need to acquire a Harbor as soon as possible :) Your currently alliance-less, any interest in joining one? :D

Sorry, I have to remove Circle Z, someone else in my alliance is managing that circle and he's filled that spot apparently

I will join V.
Ruler:DreadGrunt

Resources:Aluminum, Gold

Circle V

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=327652

Agh, sorry, I was a little inactive the past few days, that circle was filled already, should have been pulled. Sorry for not updating this :(

Team: BLUE

Nation Name: Khanonia

National Leader: Shauncon

Link to Nation:http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=364882

Your Resources: cattle iron

Needed Resources: [Fish] [Gems] [Lumber] [Marble] [sugar] [Water] [Wheat] fish sugar

(according to the nation building guide anyhow)

perhaps i'm in the wrong place - i 'm not exactly sure how this all works --------------i'm a NOOB

message me ingame plz

I was browsing the nations of my developing trade circle, and I noticed that only one other user was of the Blue Team (PlatinumViper). What is this all about? I thought this was a Blue trade circle. <_<

Captain C! :wub:

If Trade Circle S doesn't require Uranium, then I've got Gems & Sugar! :)

If not, then please edit your original post and begin a new trade set with the above amendment! ^_^

lol do I know you? I'm afraid Uranium is gonna have to stay there, Baron von Hammer needs it and I just mass messaged a whole slew of people promising them Uranium :P

I'll add your circle though, I might even know I few people to stick in there too. ;)

lol do I know you? I'm afraid Uranium is gonna have to stay there, Baron von Hammer needs it and I just mass messaged a whole slew of people promising them Uranium :P

I'll add your circle though, I might even know I few people to stick in there too. ;)

No. This is why I had to offer some love to butter you up, so that you would put my Trade Circle on your list! ^_^

Thank you, by the way! B)