Our Lord Hath Spoken

KingDingaLing

TFbanner-1.png

Unfortunately the current leadership of The Fellowship has each individually been struck by lightning. We give our condolences to those lost in the storm. However, upon searching into the area struck by lightning, we found a list engraved on stone of the new government of the Fellowship:

KingDingaLing, the Messiah

Hisk, 2nd Disciple of Foreign Affairs

Elborrador, 8th Disciple of Defense

jgator, 13th Disciple of Internal Affairs

Our forums is still located at http://fellowshipte.ipbfree.com/index.php . We welcome foreign diplomats and applicants to register.

/s/

KingDingaLing

The Messiah of The Fellowship

Edited by KingDingaLing

Because only 3 people have admin on the forum, I, as creator of The Fellowship am one of them, Tigerstone as someone who is better at forums stuff than me is another and Lord of Darkness, the one I handed The Fellowship over to at the end of last round, is the third. That is why. I assume I'm talking to someone whose firstround this is...

Well not you Hisk, of course :P Previous poster.

Seriously though, although I'm not playing you must know this claim is short lived. I'm hardly unknown around here and it will only be a matter of time before someone who knows The Fellowship (and isn't part of this strange play) posts to discredit you...

Or you didn't make it onto my radar...

Anyway, the fact remains that none of the gov mentioned above have the capacity to mask any new members or diplomats on the forum, so this play is flawed.

Well not you Hisk, of course :P Previous poster.

Seriously though, although I'm not playing you must know this claim is short lived. I'm hardly unknown around here and it will only be a matter of time before someone who knows The Fellowship (and isn't part of this strange play) posts to discredit you...

Neo I like you I always have... I was the first one to reach out to tF... I took you guys in... This is the best leadership tF has had in months... You need to sit back and watch tF grow and become the best alliance in TE. ;)