Need a alliance

Anarco

What can you add to an alliance if we recruited you?

I am curious, because most established players give a brief summary of themselves, recruiting someone and them fitting in with your alliance are two very different things. It will greatly help everyone if you let us know more about you, before we let you know about us.

Sorry this is my third nation but i never been on forums before. I have experience in commanding battalions and in recruiting but havent been a diplomat before. I have no experience in media or art. If im missin any key things plz remind me. I also know how to stagger and fight decently.

Edited by Anarco

hmm, Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics is a white team alliance with about 100 members. We are one of the older alliances in the game (about 3 years old) and have a older membership. newer nations are welcome however. we are generous with aid if you can go through the academy. check out our ad here in the player created forums for much more info, or just go to the link in my signature. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Sorry this is my third nation but i never been on forums before. I have experience in commanding battalions and in recruiting but havent been a diplomat before. I have no experience in media or art. If im missin any key things plz remind me. I also know how to stagger and fight decently.

Very well.

If you are interested in a newer alliance with experienced members lead by capable individuals then come check us out at Asgaard.

If command divisions is your game, then our growing Department of Defense would be a welcome home for you to apply to work within. We give plenty of tech deal opportunities and small nations showing promise can be given the chance to go through growth programs to jump quite a big. We're a Maroon team alliance however, and as such request anyone under 10k to eventually switch over upon finding new trades.

We are also part of the Maroon Economic Pact, and are involved in minor sphere politics at this time as we continue to grow in CN. Asgaard may be younger, but we are not without our strength and abilities.

http://asgaard.invisionzone.com/

Join the Union of Integrated National Entities! we are a good size alliance, and have plans to merge!

This is what you get as a member of the UINE,

1. You get $3,000,000 when you join the UINE!

2. Every 10 days you get $3,000,000 as part of our UINdEvelopment program!

3. $300,000,000 worth of tech deals every 10 days.

4. Protection from tech raiders at all times.

5. An honest, secure and safe environment that will never cheat you.

6. Awards for being active on our forums.

7. Government jobs if you're interested in them.

8. Cheats, Tips, etc. to Cybernations.

9. A diverse community that welcomes newer and older players.

10. We are peaceful but allow you to have raids to keep up military skills.

11. A very active IRC channel! (#uine)

apply at http://uine-cn.com/