Clarification of Protection

JWConner

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you obviously "let us off the hook." Thanks for reminding me of that!

Well, clearly you're not intelligent enough to research tech raid targets before attacking. So I figured that reminding you of something as trivial as this was warranted.

Well, clearly you're not intelligent enough to research tech raid targets before attacking. So I figured that reminding you of something as trivial as this was warranted.

Bit like your protectorates aren't intelligent enough to put it in their bio or even mention that they are protected for a whole 7 days! And that land I gained, oh that was yummy, so it makes me pretty intelligent, benefitted my nation quite alot. ;)

Edited by Shovel

Bit like your protectorates aren't intelligent enough to put it in their bio or even mention that they are protected for a whole 7 days! And that land I gained, oh that was yummy, so it makes me pretty intelligent, benefitted my nation quite alot. ;)

It is the responsibility of the attacker to research the potential consequences of attacking any potential targets. Those protecting and protected need only announce their relationship to give fair warning. The fact that nearly everyone maintains an accurate list of their treaty partners somewhere public is a bonus, not a requirement.

It is the responsibility of the attacker to research the potential consequences of attacking any potential targets. Those protecting and protected need only announce their relationship to give fair warning. The fact that nearly everyone maintains an accurate list of their treaty partners somewhere public is a bonus, not a requirement.

Research was done, alliance not found to be protected. If you are stupid enough to have a 4 member alliance not state in their bio they are protected, well..and also, you expect someone to trawl through every single alliance's list of treaty partners? :')

Wow. You're a cocky little !@#$%^&, aren't you? Last I checked, it's not a requirement to put your treaty information in your bio. But, like I said, if you're that confident, please try me again.

Wow. You're a cocky little !@#$%^&, aren't you? Last I checked, it's not a requirement to put your treaty information in your bio. But, like I said, if you're that confident, please try me again.

Just a tad like you, eh? of course it is not a requirement, but like I said, most people do it. I don't need to try you again, I got all I want. ;)

Research was done, alliance not found to be protected. If you are stupid enough to have a 4 member alliance not state in their bio they are protected, well..and also, you expect someone to trawl through every single alliance's list of treaty partners? :')

If you're stupid enough to attack a nation and expect no consequences with such apparently minimal research (ha, bios), you deserve what you get.

Good job on being an utter fool.

If you're stupid enough to attack a nation and expect no consequences with such apparently minimal research (ha, bios), you deserve what you get.

Good job on being an utter fool.

Good job on reading the post! Where did I ever mention I simply checked bios?

Yeah, the 3600 land was pretty nice.

Um, you clearly are either inept or didnt research very well.

For further reading... http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65845

Um, you clearly are either inept or didnt research very well.

For further reading... http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=65845

People miss things. ;)

It happens, though I am a bit baffled as to why the alliance that was raided didn't mention they were protected, especially as we communicated daily. Ah, but it is not they are not obliged to supply that kind of information!

Just a tad like you, eh? of course it is not a requirement, but like I said, most people do it. I don't need to try you again, I got all I want. ;)

Yeah, I'd hide behind snide remarks myself if I were shown to be a complete asshat in front of the CN public.

its pretty SOP to put a protectorate in your bio. if you dont and get raided thats pretty much your own fault

Good job on reading the post! Where did I ever mention I simply checked bios?

Yeah, the 3600 land was pretty nice.

I read the post. I never mentioned you only checked bios, but apparently you place undue importance on their contents since you keep mentioning them specifically. Either way, you clearly didn't research well enough, whether it was nation bios or a simple Google search.

Please keep going. You're vaguely amusing with your swaggering and clear idiocy.

its pretty SOP to put a protectorate in your bio. if you dont and get raided thats pretty much your own fault

Not really. If you can't be bothered to look beyond the nation bio and get slammed, that's pretty much your own damn fault.

Are all tech raiders as dumb as what's being shown here?

Edited by DragonsPhyre

If thats the case, I encourage you to attack any member of California, The Sasori Initiative, Ninjas Will PWN You, 64 Digits, AOD Brigade, or Big Top Order (VA's personal protectorate) who don't have "protectorate" in their Bio. We'll see how that turns out for you.

Edited by JWConner

I read the post. I never mentioned you only checked bios, but apparently you place undue importance on their contents since you keep mentioning them specifically. Either way, you clearly didn't research well enough, whether it was nation bios or a simple Google search.

Please keep going. You're vaguely amusing with your swaggering and clear idiocy.

I simply mention bios, because, well, it is common place and pretty stupid not to. Sure my research musn't have been that thorough.

Vaguely? I musn't be trying hard enough.

If thats the case, I encourage you to attack any member of California, The Sasori Initiative, Ninjas Will PWN You, 64 Digits, AOD Brigade, or Big Top Order (VA's personal protectorate) who don't have "protectorate" in their Bio. We'll see how that turns out for you.

Not much, going from this little escapade.

Edited by Shovel