GDA DoW

JazAce

Once again the GDA his an itch. Our soldiers have been in the corner, taking steroids and listening to boring news reports. Our jets are starting to rust. Our cruise missiles and nukes might not even work anymore.

So to alleviate the tension in the GDA, the annual Barbecue was announced, and the people rejoiced – until they realized there was no meat.

None.

Word on the street is that a couple of guys from Rodentia Dominatus, stole our meat to feed to their tigers in the form of Cinnamon seasoned steaks. This report cannot be confirmed, but we cannot alleviate the tension within the alliance if our annual Barbecue has no meat!!

So we hereby declare war on Rodentia Dominatus to fill our meat quotient!

And by the way…tigers love PEPPER, they hate CINNAMON!

Signed by GDA peeps fool

Edited by JazAce

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEYY!!! We needed the meat. We are filming an episode of Pig Iron Chef and ran out of poison spider meat. Also,, we didn't think you needed the warehouse reserves of Poison Spider Meat.

We were even surprised at the need to film this episode as it interrupted our annual Vaseline Discoteque Extravaganza!

As you may not know, Poison Spider Flesh reacts Violently with cinnamon. We used Tarragon and resent the implications of Cinnamon use.

Therefore, we demand you surrender all your Jalapenos!! :P B)

((chuckles))

Suuuurreeee....attack when I'm over at Llama's house playing magic )):

The hamster's shall roll around in circles until his enemies are dizzy....and then strike!!...well, after I get out of anarchy, that is. <_<

Not too bad of a matchup :D This is going to be fun.

:popcorn::gun:

<br />Oh so THAT is what we call "it" these days.<br />You guys are sooooo cute!

((chuckles))

Not bad.

((edit)) minor cleanup since connections up here can be iffy at times.

Edited by Strykewolf

Whats this I see, calling in SDF too? Are we really that much of a problem for you guys?

Anyhow its nice to finally see war.. least its a break from the constant building which has been lingering on my nation for so long.

Interesting...

This was fairly even.

Whomever Dragon is...of SDF....he needs a beat down. Thanks. :)

((Edit)) Interesting again... 51 members; one attacking us using defense as war declaration. Somebody didn't do thier homework since RD is not at war with any SDF nation.

<_<

Edited by Strykewolf

Oh so THAT is what we call "it" these days.

You guys are sooooo cute!

you're just coveting my avatar a little too much there:):)

and on to SDF...

So, you want some of the poison spider meat?? GO GET YOUR OWN ;)

Or we will sprinkle salt in your coffee -_-

maybe we could use the cinnamon there <_<

well, anyway... bandwagoners are unwelcome.. we are COOKING here... OH!! Just look what you did to my green bean souffle!!!

That's it.. NO SQUID SOY PIE FOR YOU!!! ... and I even added the shaved asparagus topping this time :)

or maybe you aren't gourmets :o

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

actually we had pasta with alfredo, halibut and veggies out of the garden tonight...

with baked grayling fillets on fresh herbs, and garlic bread with mozzerella cheese sprinkled on top, and for dessert we had a godiva chocolate cream pie with a rich dark chocolate crust and chocolate meringue that I made this afternoon...

MMMMMMMmmmmm...

GDA vs RD is understandable. We're just sorta in th ranks that would possible raise a fight.

Our fight is continuing....with add ons. :( This makes me a sad panda.

SDF has chosen to enter into this fight, at the apparent orders of WOLF. So be it. You shall reap what you sow. ((thanks for the stab in the back; it will be remembered))

Edited by Strykewolf