SERVICES FOR SALE!

I will give you up to one (1) dollars.

Let's see if he takes you up on that. It would defiantly make my day.

Edit: Looks like he found an alliance while I was posting. Too bad, I'm sure he would have gone for the dollar from TR.

Edited by Gondor

i am from the UINE, and we will offer you our regular 3million signing bonus, and if you are an experienced player, we need someone to teach our new nations how to play, so we maybe will throw in a couple extra million.

if you are interested, send me a PM.

Edited by western skier

Is this a joke? Why not join an alliance you like. I am sure they will hand out aid anyways. Our alliance gives 5 million away. Now of course we give 2 million up front and then an additional 3 million ten days later. But I would rather have someone that is going to be there for the alliance rather than the money.

Oh by the way I am wondering what happens when this 9 million is paid. I am taking it as you will leave and start another service for sale topic.

Edited by fear2012

I really hope a particularly lame alliance full of high maintanance whingers takes you up on that offer and you really have to suffer for your 9 mill.... personally id be putting my enjoyment over pixels anyday... which is why I went to RoK... they dont buy their members, their members sign up because they want to be part of it and trust me it pays off for them cause all the people there are great value and always put the alliance in front of personal gain, you cant buy that.

im not offering him 12 million, i am offering him our regular 3million. but if he stays and helps our new nations out, we will pay a couple extra million.

You should consider changing your alliance name to Union of Really Integrated National Entities.

*edit: congrats to the OP on actually getting someone to give you money.

Edited by nippy

You should consider changing your alliance name to Union of Really Integrated National Entities.

*edit: congrats to the OP on actually getting someone to give you money.

He's the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, not an extremely high gov spot. But feel free to suggest that to Keve! lol

Edited by Nathan Flech

hmm, if he was so good, why did he delete his nations then?

I have been playing for over 2.5 years and my NS is under 3k right now. Just saying.

WOLF could use some active members. We can't really pay $9 million, but we would still love members.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

this guy is sick, he sounds like an entrepreneur

if had an alliance i would not waste 9 mil on him.

why not join an alliance of your own free will and stop with your extortionist root of getting cash

and i side with FEAR2012 when i ask what he is going to do with it after.

Edited by PRES VISHTANY

I recruited a guy like this in an old alliance... payed him 6 mill.... he promissed to run a government department and help build the alliance... he lasted about 30 minutes after he received his aid then he switched to peace mode and ran....

B) we had bounty hunters tracking his every move though and ZI'd him once he changed from peace mode... jokes on him now... he's probebly rerolled and hopefully learnt his lesson now.