Malvinian News Company

Zoot Zoot

* This is James Debit LIVE from townhall in city 17, crowds are linining the streets and civil protection are out in full force today with fears over some kind of riot.

we beleive the citizens are angry over the 28% tax, but the majority dont seem to realise the country cannot run itself without that level of tax at the moment.

im sending in some pictures now

d1_trainstation_020009.jpg

d1_trainstation_020010-Copy.jpg

Our normal camera footage isnt allowed near townhall at the moment for security, but from the images it seems that civil protection is at its highest alert since the curfews over recently unconvered terrorist xenu who is currently in hiding in the Malvinas.

Oh dear god, theyre rushing the crowds, im seeing men with crowbars moving to the front, theyre attacking the bloody townhall.

i say again this is James Debit live from townhall on the wireless, Civil protection has opened fire with live rounds and stun batons on the crowd which is now making a play for the building itself.

d1_trainstation_020060.jpg

The image we just sent is is Malvinian special forces with an AR2 assault rifle, 3 more special forces are behind him also shooting into the crowds.

OH NO *cries and screams* They shot max. our camera man max has been gunned do..*

radio goes vocally quiet, only gunfire and screams are heard.

This is Tony fitzpatrick of the Malvinian News Company, i dont quite know what to make of that viewers, another team is enroute to cityhall, and the citadel for more covereage over what seems to be a rebellion.

Malvinian News Company

*This is Simon Fogg reporting down the wireless network for the MNC.

we are live from the citadel at the moment which has a heavy presence of civil protection and the military.

d3_c17_10a0109.jpg

as you can see they are taking no chance with Premier Zoots life. New reports have come out from the townhall that up to 34 civilians were killed and 72 wounded. 12 arrests have been made by civil protection.

d1_trainstation_020006-Copy.jpg

wait whats going on? the civil protection is moving towards the gate, who left the gates open??

crowds are streaming in to the citadel in an attemt to rush it.

d3_c17_10a0114.jpg

d3_c17_10a0116.jpg

d3_c17_10a0119.jpg

Civil protection are only armed with what seems to be stun batons, wait oh wait 4 more officers are coming out of the building with handguns and we hear lots of movment from the eastern Citadel gate into the garrison.

d3_c17_10a0142.jpg

d3_c17_10a0145.jpg

Edited by Zoot Zoot

The rioters hvae wiped out civil protection around the citadel, *hears panting breath and struggling* ok ive got a better vantage point now.

Out of the eastern gates, arrived what looks like a company of Soldiers and whats left of City 17's Civil protection.

d3_c17_10a0210.jpg

*gunfire can be heard Smg's and assault rifles*

d3_c17_10a0223.jpg

The rioters are picking up dead soldiers weapons and using them against the authorities, this is amazing people, ive never seen anything like it. the rioters are winning

d3_c17_10a0224.jpg

ok it looks asif the troops are trying to "flank" i think the word is, yes, theyre trying to flank the rebels or rioters or whatever they are.

oh dear god, only one soldiers left, may his soul rest in peace

d3_c17_10a0241.jpg

hes dead.

Premier Zoot has come out of the building!!!

hes walked out to confront the crowds

hes talking to their leader, who is no, i cant believe it!

Barney Stone, Commander in cheif of all Malvinian Military forces

what are they doing? theyre putting a rop on the archways.. around Premier Zoots neck!!

they going to hang him in a public execution!!

d3_c17_10a0261-Copy.jpg

Today is a sad day for the Malvinas. General stone has declared himself Premier of the Malvinas.

This is our final image from the news helicopter of the scene at the Citadel.

d3_c17_10a0244.jpg

back to the office. i need to i need a stiff drink.*

*tranmission ends and camera cuts back to video imagery in the news room*

Well i guess thats a wrap for the moment. the government announcment is for everyone to stay inside their homes whilst the government is transferred to the new premier.

we will be giving you updates on the situation whenever we have a breaking nes headline.

good night

Edited by Zoot Zoot

OOC

aye, and hes also my Premier. twins seperated at birth perhaps? weird twins admittidly.

im making his character to imitate others ive got my mate doin reskins for him etc so hes got different colour suits and whatnot. but im not altering my entire news report.

took me an hour and a half just to sort through pics i didnt want.

OOC

aye, and hes also my Premier. twins seperated at birth perhaps? weird twins admittidly.

im making his character to imitate others ive got my mate doin reskins for him etc so hes got different colour suits and whatnot. but im not altering my entire news report.

took me an hour and a half just to sort through pics i didnt want.

OOC: Still, he's my 'lawyer', and has been established in the community as so, I do believe people would prefer him to stay as my lawyer, rather than as a leader of a South American nation... unless you wish to become a vassal of me.

OOC: If you replace the G-Man with He-Man, I will be absolutely fine with it.

OOC. hes bein reskinned into a black suit and a red tie.

if it was such a problem you shud have pm'd me cos now my news announcments full of non related OOC posts thanks to you.

IF i find a different suited man i put into gmod then ill edit the images.

OOC. hes bein reskinned into a black suit and a red tie.

if it was such a problem you shud have pm'd me cos now my news announcments full of non related OOC posts thanks to you.

IF i find a different suited man i put into gmod then ill edit the images.

OOC: No, no, I insist, you should make your leader He-Man, everyone would love you for it.

OOC: No, no, I insist, you should make your leader He-Man, everyone would love you for it.

OOC

ill see what i can arrange.

failing that ill have this guy go somewhere in diplomatic buisiness somewhere and ill put barney incharge into another coup or something.

failing that ill write in a speach for him resigning because of other duties to home homeland of lubeck maybe?

OOC, fugg it.

ill just alter the damn story cos i cant be bothered with all this hassel.

can a mod or admin clean up ALL the posts up to where my report ends please?

OOC: Unfortunately, that would be impossible to do. However, I do believe that all Out of Character issues are cleared up now, so please, continue with your RP.

OOC Thought he said he was re skinning and basically changing the guy. If I misread, my bad. Zoot doesn't come across as a native English speaker.

OOC.. im born in england lol british born and bread, ive just got crap grammer cos im dyslexic