Scotland Divides Iberia

Proxian Empire

CHIMBAT is consisted of Chimairan troops under Dutch command that are to act as peacekeepers, alongside the Dutch. We just wanted to clarify that. Chimairan prescence will last as long as neccessary, and will potentially expand if the Dutch leave.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAKBAT FORCES

800 Observers (lightly armed - HMMWV transportation)

200 Field Medics on loan to DUTCHBAT HQ HOSPITAL

2 AN-12 Cargo Aircraft

y170379192037429.jpg

The first observation deployment took place today (Badajoz South), and observed some of the villages being patrolled by DUTCHBAT forces. Our troops spoke with the villagers and they seemed at ease with the international presence and were glad to meet us.

Edited by Yuthura Ban

IMG0022.jpg

lib01.jpg

Dutch troops during a patrol in Badajoz South. The civilians don't seem to mind our presence and one or two occasions RAKBAT observers and DUTCHBAT troops were applauded and welcome with coffee when entering a village.

At the other side of the border everything seems to be peaceful.

DUTCHBAT FORCES

12.000 men in three regiments (mostly light jeep transport but also 150 lorries and 45 YPR-765's will be airlifted in if the situation deteriorates.)

1200 medical troops mostly at DUTCHBAT HQ HOSPITAL but some 50 work in Zaragoza.

5. C-130 Cargo Aircraft- for the rest chartered KLM flights and the air transport of other participants will be used.

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris

CHIMBAT is consisted of Chimairan troops under Dutch command that are to act as peacekeepers, alongside the Dutch. We just wanted to clarify that. Chimairan prescence will last as long as neccessary, and will potentially expand if the Dutch leave.

After your possible invasion of my country, Im going to have to decline that.

RAKBAT FORCES

800 Observers (lightly armed - HMMWV transportation)

200 Field Medics on loan to DUTCHBAT HQ HOSPITAL

2 AN-12 Cargo Aircraft

y170379192037429.jpg

The first observation deployment took place today (Badajoz South), and observed some of the villages being patrolled by DUTCHBAT forces. Our troops spoke with the villagers and they seemed at ease with the international presence and were glad to meet us.

Your forces are welcome in my country, but you are not to act under in way shape or form without directly informing the DUTCHBAT Command and my Commander;

My Command is Colonel Luger, who will be stationed with the Dutch and Imperium troops to oberseve and assure that no wrong doing is taking place. He will also be able to relay all information to me.

After your possible invasion of my country, Im going to have to decline that.

The problem is that we cannot dispatch more troops and this will leave the perimeter dangerously open... Chimaira is there under Dutch command and to seal off the perimeter in the north.

Hmm. XX Amount of Chimairan troops will be sent. They will not be accompanied by and heavy vehicles. They will not be allowed to bring Rations; we will take care of that. They will only bring a weeks worth of ammunition.

This is to prevent the Chimairans from attempting to station troops within my country and attempt to use them to attack if I was attacked by Scotland.

EDIT: XX = Amount the Dutch will need to secure the slack.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

OOC: Could we have a summary of where everybody's troops are and what they are doing, please?

OOC. I have already posted a summary in this thread and I need someone to make a map in accordance.

Hmm. XX Amount of Chimairan troops will be sent. They will not be accompanied by and heavy vehicles. They will not be allowed to bring Rations; we will take care of that. They will only bring a weeks worth of ammunition.

This is to prevent the Chimairans from attempting to station troops within my country and attempt to use them to attack if I was attacked by Scotland.

Chimaira is there under Dutch command and as such poses no treat. Their numerical strenght is crucial but low.

Rakata is willing to contribute if Krieg agrees. We will pick up the slack, by leaving observer status and becoming a full participant.

I must respectfully decline after your very critical and biased statements towards the Empire. Your welcome to remain an Observer.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

Rakata objects to these terms. The inability to resupply will be a death sentence to those troops if war were to break out.

Edited by Yuthura Ban

Im sorry I left this out.

The Chimairans will be granted use of the air strip to resupply. They may have full use to bring in whatever they want as long as we can inspect it first. Also, they will be allowed to bring any amount of ammo and food with them. That term has been reveresed.

However the Imperium will stll be advised to maintain observer status however if they become fully active they must be placed under Dutch command along with the Chimarians.

Rakata will advise all participants of it's decision this evening.

Very well. The United Netherlands might ask Rakata to take over the northern sectors in conjunction with Chimaira while the Dutch guard the southern sectors. We will be awaiting the decision of the government of Rakata.

In light of discussions the Empire will no longer object to peacekeeping forces. (Imperium mainly.)

I have no right to turn down the help of any country, good or bad, to help smooth this situation over. Therfore we advise the Imperium to actviate full status under DUTCHBAT and will have the same terms applied as the Chimarians.

We would like to know if we can send a division of the Wehrmacht (25,000 soldiers) to help, though we will understand if the reigon is stable enough already.

We would like to thank the Yarcanians for having their troops on standby but for now it won't be needed. A large army of 25.000 men might even provoke the Scots. So they could better be kept at home in reserve.