World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't aware claiming 5 million square miles of white land as a protectorate was supported by anyone in CNRP.

The entire purpose of the Federation is to ensure a safe and prosperous future for the continent, alike organisations such as the EU in real life. These areas are deserted conditions, and shared between our three nations they will not be difficult to administer.

If you have an objection to this (from what I can gather) justified claim, then please do enlighten me as to what grounds you are basing such objection on.

The entire purpose of the Federation is to ensure a safe and prosperous future for the continent, alike organisations such as the EU in real life. These areas are deserted conditions, and shared between our three nations they will not be difficult to administer.

If you have an objection to this (from what I can gather) justified claim, then please do enlighten me as to what grounds you are basing such objection on.

That you're just grabbing land that new players or expanding nations should not have to ask for? That there was no claim here or in the forums you just added it on your own? That its half of Antarctica?

That you're just grabbing land that new players or expanding nations should not have to ask for? That there was no claim here or in the forums you just added it on your own? That its half of Antarctica?

It isn't a land grab, it's a protectorate. It would be hypocritical of you to simply attack us for such actions, when it occurs all over the world, recently for example by the Rebel Army, and regularly throughout North America. My best guess is that you are concerned you will not be able to colonise further in the future.

This Federation was set up so that Antarctica would not be simply treated as a place where nations can grab a chunk of territory for extra influence. We are here to conduct peaceful research and expand services such as trade to its residents.

It isn't a land grab, it's a protectorate. It would be hypocritical of you to simply attack us for such actions, when it occurs all over the world, recently for example by the Rebel Army, and regularly throughout North America. My best guess is that you are concerned you will not be able to colonise further in the future.

This Federation was set up so that Antarctica would not be simply treated as a place where nations can grab a chunk of territory for extra influence. We are here to conduct peaceful research and expand services such as trade to its residents.

The world map thread is generally considered ooc...

However, grabbing white land as protectorate is not the way to do things like that.

However, grabbing white land as protectorate is not the way to do things like that.

I was speaking OOCly. Furthermore, if you had chosen to join the Federation (and we did offer) :P then you would naturally have a say in such things. However you chose not to, so happily let us go along with our business unless you uncover any justified problems with our actions. Thanks.

But still possible to be done. If people disagree with it they should argue in character though Stig I say you need to make a IC post claiming the land under Federation Protection.

Three nations together claim less than a quarter of the continent, and you, a single nation, claim the entirety of it? I think that's a tad unrealistic.

I have 2000 IG SOI. I could claim the entirety of West Antarctica and still have a huge chunk of East Antarctic as my actual nation. Protectorate is easier to manage than that. Also I'm bigger and stronger than all three of those nations combined in every single way.

Edited by Tahsir Re