Buryatia begins Operation Ramen Noodles

Imperator Azenquor

Operation Ramen Noodles

For several months, our government has not been able to contact our neighbors in Crimea Iso and the Rossiskayan Empire. We have dispatched several urgent communiqués to the governments of these two neighboring nations to ascertain their status. The Buryatian People’s Army has moved a division of 2,000 soldiers to the borders with both nations while we wait to ascertain the status of both governments. Should either, or both regions have fallen into anarchy, the Buryatian Army will step in to restore order.

We hope that our allies in both of these nations will respond to the communiques as quickly as possible.

A letter would arrive at the main government, addressed to the Chief of State and bearing the arms of the Zargathian Monarchy.

Though the concern for your neighbors is commendable, we can't help but feel some amount of concern gven the state of civil unrest within Buryatia itself. Therefore, in the event that anarchy has indeed broken out in one or both of these countries, we request Zargathian peacekeepers to be allowed into these areas as well to provide assistance. That way, should the political situation concerning the PAP get out of hand, there would still be enough troops to ensure and maintain order should the need arise to deploy Buryatian soldiers elsewhere.

Awaiting your reply,

Queen Amyante Tojimaru

Zargathian Transitional Givernment.

Edited by Amyante

With no response from the Crimean government to our frequent communication requests, Buryatian forces have been authorized to enter Crimea Iso to determine the status of that nation as well as the state of the government of Crimea Iso. 2,000 Buryatian soldiers supported by APCs cross the border into Crimea Iso. The Buryatian People’s Army has been instructed to:

“-Determine the status of the Crimean government

-To ensure that, should the Crimean government be unable to maintain order in the country, that law and order is maintained”

The soldiers on the border with the Rossiskayan Empire are placed on alert, but are ordered to wait to see if the Rossiskayan government is in a condition to respond to our requests.

Response to the Zargathian government:

The government of the United Kingdom of Buryatia, via the Special Joint Military-Civilian Governing Committee for the Restoration of Order, Democracy and Constitutional Normality in the United Kingdom of Buryatia and Her Dependencies, Protectorates, Unincorporated Regions and Sphere of Influence at the Earliest Opportunity in the Interests of the Nation and the Citizens thereof (S.J.M.C.G.C.R.O.D.C.N.U.K.B.H.D.P.U.R.S.O.I.E.O.I.N.C.) acknowledges the concerns of the Zargathian government regarding the situation in our neighboring nations. Should either, or both nations in question be in a state of anarchy the Buryatian Army is more than capable of handling the situation.

We appreciate the concern about the situation in Buryatia, however the our military is capable of handling both anything that arises in our internal affairs as well as the possibility of a deployment into the two nations in question. As such, Zargathian peacekeepers are not needed.

Signed,

General Zelin (S.J.M.C.G.C.R.O.D.C.N.U.K.B.H.D.P.U.R.S.O.I.E.O.I.N.C.)

Response to the S.J.M.C.G.C.R.O.D.C.N.U.K.B.H.D.P.U.R.S.O.I.E.O.I.N.C.

Very well, then we shall not interfere. However, we will be keeping a few regiments on standby in case a scenario develops where they will be needed. Here's to hoping that they will not be.

Sincerely,

Queen Amyante Tojimaru

Zargathian Transitional Government