Port Providence

The order went out, and it was time to move. The air bases received the call, and the planes fueled up and were ready to go. Paratroopers quickly poured into the planes, and they were ready for take-off.

The engines thrummed as the planes flew farther and farther from home. After a long and tedious flight, the cargo bay doors opened. Paratroopers jumped out the back, and their chutes opened up as they fell to the Earth.

After clearing an area of the empty coastline, planes began landing in the new area. Fighters went out to scout the area, to be sure that it was indeed, empty.

After being sure that nobody else laid claim to the land, the soldiers planted the Flag of Golgotha, and declared the area Port Providence. They then began plans to move all the military out of the area, and get the engineers in. After all, this wasn't a military base. This was a civilian port.

PortProvidence.png

OOC: I had been looking to establish a Port in South America. Originally I asked Bringdom about establishing a port there, and yahoda was open to it, but suddenly yahoda quit. So I decided to go the easy route.