The end for the Nation of Bringdom

yahoda

It appears today that the nation of Bringdom has fallen into complete anarchy there president fled the country and hundreds of Militant groups from the unclaimed lands nearby overran the nation

OOC : I'm rerolling :(

OOC: Well, it was short, sweet, and to the point.

OOC: Well, that was the shortest stint in history by a player who does not intend to actually leave CNRP... :blink:

OOC:I just couldn't RP with the nation a European nation would suit me more

OOC: I wish you the best on finding available land. European land is always in the highest demand.

IC: "Most disturbing. One nation after another is collapsing these days."

OOC: Well, that was the shortest stint in history by a player who does not intend to actually leave CNRP... :blink:

OOC: I wish you the best on finding available land. European land is always in the highest demand.

IC: "Most disturbing. One nation after another is collapsing these days."

OOC: Seriously, I wanted European land, and the closest I could get was where I am.

IC: This is sad news. Bringdom looked to have potential.

Does your nation not possess a map of the world? We'll send you one right away. As for moving Bringdom entire nation, well, maybe you can pray to the Pope for a miracle.

OOC: :P

Edited by iKrolm

Does your nation not possess a map of the world? We'll send you one right away. As for moving Bringdom entire nation, well, maybe you can pray to the Pope for a miracle.

OOC: :P

Sorry dude. I'm in sales, not management :P.