Roman Empire Announcement

Varianz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need too, I'm just stating theres no point in calling everyone out when you have a dumb post too.

So you made an idiotic post to call someone else's post idiotic? If your post is idiotic what does that say about my post? I don't think I'm all that afraid to have my posts called idiotic by someone who admits they make idiotic posts.

Kind of like having a frankensteins monster call me ugly.

So you made an idiotic post to call someone else's post idiotic? If your post is idiotic what does that say about my post? I don't think I'm all that afraid to have my posts called idiotic by someone who admits they make idiotic posts.

Kind of like having a frankensteins monster call me ugly.

Do something about it.

Lol had to. Anyways, you !@#$%* and moan about how much people !@#$%* and moan, so I was repaying your !@#$%*ing and moaning with more !@#$%*ing and moaning. Its kind of useless kind of like you :)

Do something about it.

Lol had to. Anyways, you !@#$%* and moan about how much people !@#$%* and moan, so I was repaying your !@#$%*ing and moaning with more !@#$%*ing and moaning. Its kind of useless kind of like you :)

I don't moan all that much unless [ inappropriate reference of an adult nature deleted], I do !@#$%* about idiocy though. I enjoy it, idiots ruin this rather nice world I live on so I figure I owe them some kind of pain, and if it's only mental anguish oh well. I'd resort to putting landmines in their front yards but that would cause a worldwide shortage of steel, electronic wire, and plastic explosives.

Edited by Gabryal