GRAN

Yangus

Well I started playing this game 50 days ago. I used this game as a pass time and now I am quitting. The reason being, is that an alliance known as GRAN attacked my whole alliance of people I know through the net from other sites, because they accuse me of spying on their alliance... Now honestly, I've been playing for 50 days. I was lent money to buy a harbor which I did do, and I pretty much earned the rest of everything I had. I had over 200 infra and approx. 40 tech (a little less). I had a pretty good trade setup as well. Well I got attacked and have nothing now. I was also told I had to pay reps to them, because they attacked me. I just thought I should warn you other members. I will list the users of my attackers:

wwilliam54

QueenSkye

4TR3X

Well I hope GRAN can explain this misunderstanding. I am sure there are nice people in their alliance. Although, none have spoken up.

Lord Xehenniar who isn't even close of being the leader, has told me to give him 10 tech and the wars would stop. I simply will not pay them as I know they won't. If GRAN wants to be nice, just explain to me.

Have a nice day!

The reason your alliance, Guardians of the Rabid Caterkillers, has been attacked by GRAN is because you are hiding a nation who has spyed on GRAN and told false and harmful accusations about GRAN's leaders. Psyko was formerly a member of GRAN. When he resigned his account was banned and his Admin powers were removed. Just a few weeks ago Shang Tsung, Emperor of GRAN, found an account named Jhog on the GRAN forums with admin access. Psyko had been using this to find info limited to GRAN leadership. When the Guardians of the Rabid Caterkillers refused to expell Psyko or allows us to punish him we had no other choice than to delcare war on your entire alliance. You are being punished for the actions of your alliance member not your own. Expel Psyko and the war will be revaluated.

ChiefRantu, Triumvirate of GRAN

WRONG!

Psyko didn't spy on GRAN. If anything, he asked us NOT to get even with you guys.

In fact, he didn't even slander anyone there according to the guy himself. All he did was call Shang Tsung ungrateful, which he basically is.

Oh, and Shang Tsung? A complete liar. To persuade me NOT to attack Psyko when he was a part of GRAN he said that FEAR was allied with GRAN since I had a friend in FEAR who hated Psyko too and would give me massive aids. He's now lying AGAIN to get back at Psyko because he's a jerk, and you're just falling into his hands.

There is no other reason that Jhog was created. It was created before I joined GRAN and Jhog's IP, email, and forum number were hidden. Psyko also used a chat box that he made and pretended to be people he wasn't and called us liars and backstabbers. He also created another fourm account when told directly not to under penalty of treason. If you side with Psyko then you should be punished as well.

As of last night Psyko was no longer in GRC. He left and quit CN. Then I get attacked by 3 nations and 1 of them tells me to give them 10 tech as a fake peace offering. I just want everybody to know the truth. I was attacked for no reason and GRAN are ungrateful... Well some of you are to me by attacking me...

As of last night Psyko was no longer in GRC. He left and quit CN. Then I get attacked by 3 nations and 1 of them tells me to give them 10 tech as a fake peace offering. I just want everybody to know the truth. I was attacked for no reason and GRAN are ungrateful... Well some of you are to me by attacking me...

Just ingnore them RANTU we have evidence they dont, no sense arguing with little kids.

Want all my pm's I had many sent. I just want an explanation of why I was attacked. I want an answer that makes sense, as Psyko was gone from our alliance before I was attacked.

we have many pm's from your leader TR JYAP ( Who BTW just insulted the emperor of GRAN in a previous post ) and insulting posts made by psyko towards the leadership of GRAN , deterring potential members from joining GRAN, calling us despicable words that i wont mention , We dont attack your alliance to loot you of your tech (face it you guys hardly had any tech), if you were as neutral a party as you say you were then you would have approached us diplomatically rather than posting here. Yet in the interest of sportmanship I encourage you to come to our forums as my guest and we can further discuss this matter.

PS. as you mentioned LORD HEZENIAR was not a leader of the alliance he was unsanctioned in his actions towards you and is being reprimanded for it.

WRONG!

Psyko didn't spy on GRAN. If anything, he asked us NOT to get even with you guys.

In fact, he didn't even slander anyone there according to the guy himself. All he did was call Shang Tsung ungrateful, which he basically is.

Oh, and Shang Tsung? A complete liar. To persuade me NOT to attack Psyko when he was a part of GRAN he said that FEAR was allied with GRAN since I had a friend in FEAR who hated Psyko too and would give me massive aids. He's now lying AGAIN to get back at Psyko because he's a jerk, and you're just falling into his hands.

my god man if it rained brains you wouldnt get wet, you dont like psyko - you do like psyko whats the deal with you. we lied to persuade you not to attack us (LOL) , YOU ARE A COWARD , if you are going to threatned war against us , then have the you know what to back it up next time. and stop making senseless posts that have no meaning.

So, um, where's the proof? Really, I want to see this alleged proof.

In reality you know very well the evidence against you, thats why you and psyko gave all your tech and money away only hours before your alliance was attacked. What amazes me is that both of you stashed away your tech and money safely and left everyone else out to dry, wow great leaders you are, you could have at least warned them but no, the two little cowards were to busy trying to save themselfs :wacko:

BTW your post really make no sence, why would I make up an excuse to prevent you from attacking us when your alliance has been crushed by us with such ease :jihad: secondly you just admitted in your previous post that you were in fact spying on us, when you said that psyko hasnt been using the GRC account since last night. (for those who are wondering GRC was one of the accounts psyko made on our forums and was using to spy on us)

Edited by outworld