Declaration of War

Gecko

So, I'm hearing that a number of RoWN nations are asking for peace...is that an official position?

They are :blink: ? We are still supposed to be engaged in war, I'll post on our forums about that...

War is our official position.

Hi Scorponok :blush:

Warminstrel, asking for peace how? You sent me a peace offer saying "you obviously lose" (which I accepted because I will be going on vacation by Friday), and then you form a new nation and say you had two ask for peace? Your alliance is #5 is lowest alliance strength gains, and if you just continously create new nations like that, note that we can do the same and it will turn to a war of attrition. I don't think "we" are surrendering.

What I mean is, maybe you should surrender before you rise up in the lowest alliance strength gain rankings :wub:

No... I must have made a mistake when I typed that. I meant to say "I obviously lose". So I rerolled to try again. Its a roll of the dice with me anyways. :P

Yes I realize you can reroll if you want. Its doesn't bother me a bit. Maybe we can teach each other how to effectively stagger a nation ;)

I hope you enjoy your vacation.

RoWN ain't that bad, I don't care what they say about ya. :P

Edited by Warmongrel

No... I must have made a mistake when I typed that. I meant to say "I obviously lose". So I rerolled to try again. Its a roll of the dice with me anyways. :P

Yes I realize you can reroll if you want. Its doesn't bother me a bit. Maybe we can teach each other how to effectively stagger a nation ;)

I hope you enjoy your vacation.

RoWN ain't that bad, I don't care what they say about ya. :P

Thanks. I do hope to have a sunny vacation near Bodrum (Turkey).

And you did say "I obviously lose", I think I should've omitted the quotes before writing that.

Also, you're continually losing alliance strength, so the only thing that can happen is that you "bother" us indefinitely :huh: Still, that's unfavorable, because we (both our alliances) will be people fighting each other for the sake of it (was isn't good if you aren't gaining something). I suggest we make peace and raid some unaligned nations ^_^:P

I can support that, but I do have respect for Rogue, as we are much bigger than them and they fought well. I'm not going to do the calculations, but per-capita or something, they did close the damage to us that we did to them.

As for statistically, they got rolled, and we are going up. But you can see the spot where they fought us and caught us off guard.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_a...White%20Nations

^US

http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_a...t1=We+Are+Rogue

^THEM