Nation deleted

Kochers

As I have read both the FAQ and the required reading for this section, I believe this is somewhat the correct place to post this. That being said, is there anyway to revive a nation? I hit the 20 days of inactivity and was deleted before I was able to log in. I have no problem making a new nation, however, if its possible I was hoping to be able to get my old nation restored. Though it is against policy (I think), I know of instances when nations have been resurrected and was hoping mine might be able to be restored as well.

As I have read both the FAQ and the required reading for this section, I believe this is somewhat the correct place to post this. That being said, is there anyway to revive a nation? I hit the 20 days of inactivity and was deleted before I was able to log in. I have no problem making a new nation, however, if its possible I was hoping to be able to get my old nation restored. Though it is against policy (I think), I know of instances when nations have been resurrected and was hoping mine might be able to be restored as well.

The only time nations have been 'resurected' were if they were deleted due to error. There is no way to reveive a nation that has been deleted due to inactivity.

and this would actually go in the question center where I will now move it.