Stealing My Money

Ronnie Coleman

Who wants 9 mil!

A nation has decided to steal 1.5 mil from me for 50 tech.

I just want a nation in his range to teach him a lesson.

I will give 9 mil to the person who goes to war with him first. Valid for only ONE nation.

Aid Rules: I will give 3 mil when you declare war on him and the 6 mil will be sent to you once the 3 mil expires. If you need any more just tell me but 9 mil will be enough probably.

Link to his nation: Ruler: england 101

Edited by Pillihp

Who wants 9 mil!

I will give 9 mil to the person who goes to war with him first. Valid for only ONE nation.

Aid Rules: I will give 3 mil when you declare war on him and the 6 mil will be sent to you once the 3 mil expires. If you need any more just tell me but 9 mil will be enough probably.

Link to his nation: Ruler: england 101

i will do it no prob for three million

are there any like Mercenary(sp) Alliances. Cuz if there are other nations that would go under the radar to send massive aid packages for the distruction of a nation this could be good business. You would of coarse need communication nations to stay in peace mode. This way no one can figure out who the mercenary nations are (provided aid is hidden). Could be a profit in it. Just a theory. :)

Who wants 9 mil!

Offer is open again! 9 mil + 1000 soldiers to the nation that attacks england 101.

Click this for the link

are there any like Mercenary(sp) Alliances. Cuz if there are other nations that would go under the radar to send massive aid packages for the distruction of a nation this could be good business. You would of coarse need communication nations to stay in peace mode. This way no one can figure out who the mercenary nations are (provided aid is hidden). Could be a profit in it. Just a theory.

You would need the Federal Aid Commision Wonder.

Federal Aid Commission - $25,000,000 - Raises the cap on foreign money aid +50% provided that the foreign aid recipient also has a Federal Aid Commission wonder. Allows two nations with the Federal Aid Commission wonder to send secret foreign aid. Secret foreign aid costs the sender 200% the value of the items that is sent.

As you see, you need to be in the upper echelons of development to purchase it.

You would need the Federal Aid Commision Wonder.

As you see, you need to be in the upper echelons of development to purchase it.

yea I had just read that, hence the idea. Haven't done the math but it would probably be done more for the sake of sparking game interest then making money. Something to do just for the heck of it. You might even be able to make nations pay you protection <_< not sure how that would work though, just throwing out ideas :D

yea I had just read that, hence the idea. Haven't done the math but it would probably be done more for the sake of sparking game interest then making money. Something to do just for the heck of it. You might even be able to make nations pay you protection not sure how that would work though, just throwing out ideas

They made alliances for that, but if your in a war and are in a decent alliance, they might give you war aid.

They made alliances for that, but if your in a war and are in a decent alliance, they might give you war aid.

no no I'm talking about in all the classic mob movies where stores had to pay the mob "protection" from criminals but really they were only paying the mob to keep the mob from attacking them

I don't see what your getting at? :huh:

please elaborate ;)

in the majorly short and simple form you threaten people so they will "respect" you and pay you to not attack them (protection)

You would need a great politician and a clever set up to keep the other alliances from just destroying you. I'll study the issue further when i'm big enough to consider it. :rolleyes: but thats a long way down the road.